Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
That's most likely per corner. GAB's are quite a bit more than AGX's.

·
Registered
774 Posts
KYB makes GAB, its a secret they dont like to reveal so there would be no point in paying that much extra just so your shocks say GAB on them instead of AGX, there the same exact shock, 8 way adjustable's in back and 4 in front.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
They actually are not exactly the same, there is a little difference in the rebound/dampening rates between the two. There was some testing done right around the time the AGX's came out and i remember seeing a shock dyno (i think that's what it's called) that compared the two, and they were slightly different. But... considering the difference in cost I'd go withe the AGX's considering how small the difference in the two setups really is. I'll look for that shock dyno (hopefully i'm calling it the correct thing) and post it on here.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Re: yup...

Chris said:
YES< that was for EACH one... not for the pair.. so your looking at $370 for a pair!
I don't know if thats true. I was trying to get some before and I'm pretty sure it is 185 for per PAIR....not per corner. I could be wrong, but I have yet to see struts go for that much. Unless they are importing them from pluto.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts