Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I dont know if you are ignoring me or what, your pms are full so i have to post it here, I would like to get this resolved please

schwen said:
bootiesan said:
Ok i will send pics of the two tails that are damaged, I recall the tails being in excellent or mint condition, but they arent.
I recall is not may fault
I am just trying to be fair. the 2 or 3 sets of tails that you have sold have had the same exact photo, so are they really the ones in the photo?

http://s648.photobucket.com/user/bootiesan/library/tail lights

I also did ask you to pack them very carefully, so there was no dispute that they got damaged in shipping. take a look at the photos and let me know what you think. The one worn tail light is not from shipping, The other one may or may not have been damaged in transit.

Thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry my pm inbox was full, now cleared

Tails were very well packaged imo, and no damaged tails at all when shipment

Please, just polish the dirty one and all be perfect, car polish, and please, polish also the another 3 cuz this is 19 year old stuff

I won´t discuss in public, this has nonsense

·
Registered
39 Posts
They will not clean up and the crack is substantial. I would like to get some opinions about my set of tail lights from other members, These were the pic posted in the thread which have been used for multiple sets of tails. the were "Mint" or "excellent" condition....

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I have, I can send you pics.

This time the tails will go polished, it only takes 5 minutes but I´ll do the job.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A) INNER LEFT TAIL. Simply wash it and polish it with normal car polish, you lazy moron. You´ve bought 19 year old stuff for a misery, new this is priced $95 for each tail + $35 for each bulb holder, when you have paid $200 shipped to the states for 4 tails+4 holders, when only delivery goes arround $100.

B)OUTER RIGHT TAILS. Were perfect when shipped, if the delivery company or customs, or you muppet, smashed the box is not my fault. Other times I´ve been understanding with my customers, but you are acting like a dickhead and won´t refund you, send you a replacement or even sell you another part. Never ever.

C) BOX. My box wasn´t with all that tape arround, someone, maybe customs maybe you, has opened it or modified it.

Stop acting like a coward. I won´t write more about this and ask the G20.net staff to keep this member under supervision.

Thanks so much.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
After being rewiewed this case by Pay Pal, they gave me the reason. Pay Pal told that the buyer had to send back to me the box with the tails...well gues what did he sent back? let´s see if this lier gives the face and says what does he sent back

This all has been a lie by bootiesan to get both the money and the tails, simply that.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.