Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Terve ;)

I found this site some time ago and decided to join.

I bought my primera in August '06. It's a '98 2.0 slx sedan and it's my first roadcar. It's still quite stock, but I have some plans for it. I already bought 16" wheels and tyres for the summertime and added a original spoiler and some speakers etc.

Bigger wheels, new suspension and possibly a bodykit (gt) are also coming in the future if I keep the car.

More pics in cardomain --> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2540944

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Welcome man! Looks really clean, I'm liking the front end on that car...just like the championship Primera from '99.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for making me feel like home :D

Here's a picture of my trunk at the moment. I made it quickly to be temporary when a friend of mine wanted to sell his almost brand new infinity 12" sub and amplifier and I just couldn't help buying them. Nevertheless, it doesn't look so bad to me so I'm in no hurry remaking the set up.

There's a focal 2-way kit in the front with a 2-channel amp. The headunit is a basic JVC with USB-port. Rear speakers are still stock but not for long..

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
i like that box

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
welcome, great pix on your car domain!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Now you've got to go over to the thread where one of us not so serious winter types was whining about salt on the roads and give him a hard time.

koojo's salted roads whinin'

Tell him about Finnish winters. Good choice in the Primera. I just drove mine on ice and it handles really well actually.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
blackhawk said:
nice pic, welcome

where about in Finland do you live? Im Finnish as well and have been there a couple of times.
I live in eastern Finland. The region is called Etelä-Savo.

Straitup D said:
welcome, great pix on your car domain!
Thanks, the pictures are taken with a mobile phone so the quality could be better..

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
biomimetic said:
Now you've got to go over to the thread where one of us not so serious winter types was whining about salt on the roads and give him a hard time.

koojo's salted roads whinin'

Tell him about Finnish winters. Good choice in the Primera. I just drove mine on ice and it handles really well actually.

What are you talking about? You live in California. Do you even know what salt is?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Well well, finally something worth updating.

Stereos are now finished with another amp and pioneer rearspeakers. I also made new mountings for the tweeters and the volt meter, which replaced the ash tray.

pics in cardomain

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The winter finally seems to be over for good and I got the 16" wheels on! The other pioneer-rearspeaker didn't make it so I'm now waiting for new Focals.

ps. She took a bath, a fresh picture in the first post..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts