Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
drockg20 said:
Primera motor will it fit a 94- 96 G20?
Which one? Engine that is. There are quite a few variations that were available in that car. 1.6, 1.8, 2.0, 2.0 deisel, etc.

They will all fit in the P10, but it depends on how much money you want to spend and how much you want to swap out. ECU, wiring harness, exhaust manifold/header, etc.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sr20de 2.0 motor into 94-96, also what about power steetring and curise control also intake manifold?

also were can i get one from too?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
drockg20 said:
Sr20de 2.0 motor into 94-96, also what about power steetring and curise control also intake manifold?

also were can i get one from too?
Use the search funtion on this forum. You will find a few threads on this.

Also, go to www.sr20deforum.com and search over there. You will get a ton of hits on that search!

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Everything should work just fine (with the JDM SR20DE motor), all you have to do is swap some parts from your current motor. Search engine is a good suggestion, but i'm not sure if all of the info made it to this forum yet. I'd also suggest checking out the se-r mailing list archives www.se-r-list.org/archives too. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask those, or PM me and I'll help you out (or put you in touch with someone who knows).

You might want to consider spending a little more money and getting a lowport instead of the usual highport too. I'm not sure where to look for them (I'd assume the usual places?), but that'll make your swap a whole lot easier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts