Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I dont know if I should post this in the classifieds or not so appologies if its wrong.

I've seen a lot of you people fitting body kits to your Primeras and I figure that maybe one of you has some stock GT sideskirts that you might want to sell. I've been looking all over and not had much luck and I really dont want to fork out £250-£300 for a set of new ones, That is money I could spend elsewhere. I suppose this is really going out to the UK boys, if you have any for sale let me know...... This also applies to the Rear bumper, Rear spoiler and front Grill.. I have already got the Front Bumper.

Many Thanks
Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats the Problem... that kinda money would be better spent on other things.....

I dont suppose you know how much just the side skirts will cost? I might be able to stretch to them.

Many Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
£112, thats not actually too bad. did you contact Nissan Direct for those prices, if so do you have a number. Its just my dealer is a right ripoff merchant when it comes to parts.

Thanks again.

Kev

·
Registered
859 Posts
kfairburn said:
£112, thats not actually too bad. did you contact Nissan Direct for those prices, if so do you have a number. Its just my dealer is a right ripoff merchant when it comes to parts.

Thanks again.

Kev
ok, tiny problemo with that, as that isn't normal Nissan price, I get that as I've got a mate there who gives me a good discount...so U ringing them wouldn't help.......
but fear not...if U R serious about gettin themlet me know and I can arrange to get them for ya...

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers Man, you are a true Gent, I'll let you know when I get the money together....

Thanks again
Kev

1 - 9 of 9 Posts