Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Primera P11 SLX from Holland - Daytime pics

Hi y'all!
I'm Laurens, 20 years old (Lawrence in english) from the Netherlands. I live in the east of the country in a mid-sized city called 'Zwolle'. As a paying member of Nissanclub Nederland I'm of course interested in cars from oversea. Last summer I've been to the States and really loved the Inifiti's!

I'm not a die-hard tuner. I just like cars and love mess around with it in a positive way. I do know some reasonable amount of technical theory but I'm not very handy. Luckily I'm moderator at the Dutch Nissanclub forum and know a lot of guys who can help me out with things.

My first car was a Nissan Sunny N14 1.4 16V (got it at age of 18). I drove it for 2,5 years and I'm now driving a Nissan Primera SLX P11 (SR20De). I really like the car and how it handles. The mileage is also very good for a 2.0 16V engine. I got my current car for almost 4 months I think. I was quite broke when i bought it so I'm currently at a point that I can go spending my freshly earned money!

Enough bullsh*t. Here are some pics:

This is what I've done so far:

- removed the 'NL' sticker on the back
- removed the 'Primera' & 'SLX' & '2.0' badges
- placed some in-dash green neon
- added a Nissanclub Nederland windowstreamer
- 2 Nissanclub Nederland licenseplate holders
- 6000K H1 xenon
- PIAA LED light (citylight)
- Philips Silvervision bulbs in the cornerlights
- some subtle black mesh behind the stock grill (preparation for strobe's :p)

Of course I have plans for the (near) future:

- in march I'm gonna buy 18" Team Dynamics Drifz rims (black w/ polished lip)

- upcoming sundag I'll be owner of a GT frontbumper

On the long term:

- lowering
- exhaust
- CAI
- windowtinting
- rear GT bumper
- different spoiler
- white side-blinkers
- strobo's
- and of course audio!

More info: http://home.versatel.nl/famnijssen

That's about it! I love the G20.net forum and hope to learn a lot!

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
welcome! You should look up 'stoney78'. Another fellow countryman for you that's also a member here on the forum. Actually there are quite a few members that are from the Netherlands! 'Loek' is another member but he's living in Canada right now.... He and wrench together all the time!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Welcome to the forum and beautiful car, very good template for modding, enjoy it!

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
slimlou said:
welcome! You should look up 'stoney78'. Another fellow countryman for you that's also a member here on the forum. Actually there are quite a few members that are from the Netherlands! 'Loek' is another member but he's living in Canada right now.... He and wrench together all the time!
Yeah, we all know each other lou, fom this forum and from NCN.

Very nice car Laurens !! Flitsend !!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
DaMasterPNut said:
I never have seen a AWD P11, would be nice though!

I do know that there's a Primera P10 4x4 Turbo. Those are very rare and i thought (correct me if I'm wrong) only build in the UK.
I would not know. I am not a Primera AWD expert but I was hoping that you might be. :)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can't wait 'till the wheels come on :lol: The only thing which I holding me back Is my banking account :D Only a matter of time though!

By accident I will have a big upgrade at the end of the month (probably). An Intrax RS lowering kit. Was used by a Dutch forum-member which used it on a kind of show-Primera. During the winter the car always stayed inside under a cover so the kit I effectively used for about 15.000 KM (don't know it in miles, I guess about 9374?).

What it costs? € 450,=! Couldn't let that baby slip right out my hands!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
hot! especially the tail lights (my favorite scheme). welcome to the forum!
but i got 3 silly questions:
1. it came with fogs and hub caps?
2. is that the stock speaker set-up in the rear?
3. what's your cupholder situation?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Welcome to the family man, you've got a very clean ride and a very nice mod list, have fun :thumbsup:

Rob

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.