Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The auctions are '96+ ... so u will have to inquire with the seller further. Also, i was unaware that Remus made a complete catback for our cars, so thats another question to ask, either way ... here they are ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Niss...tegoryZ33630QQihZ010QQitemZ200065047989QQrdZ1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Remu...tegoryZ33630QQihZ018QQitemZ280066831913QQrdZ1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Niss...tegoryZ33630QQihZ010QQitemZ200065456605QQrdZ1

oh ... and when u hear one at WOT ... they are worth that price(love mine) :p

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
ChickenWing said:
oh ... and when u hear one at WOT ... they are worth that price(love mine) :p
+1 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$75 and $150 for shipping isnt really that bad ... it is pretty large and heavy.

and yes ... i think my remus is the best aftermarket purchase i made thus far

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
slimlou said:
I'm watching all three. However, do you read the find print for shipping? Add $75US to ship within the US, $150 shipping to Canada and $525 to ship international! That's insane!!! However, what do you think Dave, should I buy one..................;)
If you get one make sure it's the dual tip so we can match.
I cant wait for mine to get done.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Mathieu Di Vita and I represent Remus Exhaust Shop or rather Div Import Tuning, our eBay store. We noted a lot of traffic was coming in from this website so we decided to check it out.

As seen, or rather not seen in the eBay listings, is whether or not this is a full cat back. We are awaiting confirmation from Remus themselves as it's not even shown in the 2007 catalog. We suspect it's a muffler with a specific pipe that will bolt on to the resonator.

If you are still interested, we would be willing to make a group buy if we have 5 + confirmed buyers.

Best Regards,

Mathieu Di Vita
[email protected]
www.remusexhaustshop.com

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
gawd dammit...why do all these sales come AFTER I just spent a whole sh*t load of money on new setups...damn. Can I trade in my muffler for a Remus? :smile:

·
Registered
237 Posts
We don't want to break any rules of this Forum so we won't create a Group Buy thread, this would be injustice towards other sponsors, but let us know if you'd be interested and we'll do our best.

If a regular member could post about it in another section to get more attention, that would be of great help!

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
I suggest we get to see the actual product first.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
RemusExhaustShop said:
Hello everyone,

My name is Mathieu Di Vita and I represent Remus Exhaust Shop or rather Div Import Tuning, our eBay store. We noted a lot of traffic was coming in from this website so we decided to check it out.

As seen, or rather not seen in the eBay listings, is whether or not this is a full cat back. We are awaiting confirmation from Remus themselves as it's not even shown in the 2007 catalog. We suspect it's a muffler with a specific pipe that will bolt on to the resonator.

If you are still interested, we would be willing to make a group buy if we have 5 + confirmed buyers.

Best Regards,

Mathieu Di Vita
[email protected]
www.remusexhaustshop.com
Hey Mathieu, Thanks for chiming in on this topic! Actually, from all the research I have done, as well as consulting our members across the pond where the stock bolt-on Remus for P11's are a plenty, as well, there is one member in Canada (Loek) who has an actual P11 Primera wagon with the actual bolt-on Remus, there is no 'cat back' Remus bolt-on system for our cars. The only 'bolt-on' they have is just the muffler (p/n 606096-0502) (P11 MY96 & up, desiel engines not ncluded). So your the price you've quoted is for this part only right?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yes, you can see the in the Group Buy section, I posted the actual picture of the specific muffler, and the price is indeed the right one.

It's a pleasure to help.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Keep in mind that any Primera mufflers Remus makes now will be for European cars and will require modification to fit a North American car.
I had one for my '99 G that I bought from Stillen back in '99, and I think they quickly got rid of them (the distributor and Stillen) when they realized the customers could not just bolt them on. I also had a P10 with a Remus that bolted directly on, I'm not sure if those are even made anymore. Yes, they should be expensive to ship because they are very heavy and feel like they're filled with concrete.
The mods from the muffler shop cost $50 and 45 mins or so...I also had a muffler shop mod a JDM 5Zigen muffler to fit my P11 as well.
So the lesson is, you pays your money and takes your chances..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts