Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Primera 2.0 SE
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone ! I'm new on here, recently I have purchased p11 primera se and I'm really enjoying it but being non gt model it looks too basic for me. I would like to upgrade few bits on it to make it look bit more sporty. I'm after few bits like GT front and rear bumper with side skirts or some sort of lip kit. Also looking for a spoiler. Colour isnt a problem as I can get it re sprayed. If anyone could help that would be great !! I'm based in uk would be easier if its someone local but if there is anyone abroad that would ship it that would be helpful.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
We're breaking a black P11 GT soon. BUT we're located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. If you're willing to pay shipping, We might be able to arrange something!

But, for the easy way. Have you checked NPOC on facebook yet? And, if i remember correctly. There is a guy breaking a P11 GT in the UK as well, he put an ad on Facebook marketplace!

·
Registered
1997 Primera 2.0 SE
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay that would be great if you have any photos could you send them over to me ? I definitely would be interested, could buy some extra bits of it too. Thanks for letting me know ill have a look mate.
Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts