Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don´t know if there in the US you play Slot or if it is seen as a childish thing...probably it is only a euro thing.

Here the only slot cars manufacturer that did P10s was "Team Slot" a very small Spanish manufacturer that used to do resin bodies in the early ninetees, because of this the quality of the reproduction is far from good, but they perform well on track.

Only two versions were manufactured, the BTCC and the SpanishTCC, I have both:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Decided to keep two stock units in their boxes, and start a bulid of other championship cars, so now Im doing a JTCC Impul, Castrol, a BTCC Old Spics and a CET 1994 Repsol.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also have static models not only RC or slot, in various scales.

Want to share two units that arrived today, rare 1/43 BBR metal eGT. Deliberately imperfect metal, you can touch them unlike a normal scale model, weight a lot too so paperweight will be their use.

Shown with a Resin 1/43 BBR BTCC in progress.

[/URL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice! Was thinking about buying the black slot car once but found it overpriced for quality of it.

I also got a metal BBR version as well as an old spice BBR. For the rest I got P10 scalemodels of
  • 2 different white test versions
  • 2 standard eGT (black and grey)
  • 1 Castrol
  • 1 Calsonic
All these are 1/43. Then I have some unused boxes from Tamiya in 1/24. 10 of them to be exact :cool:
Got the Old spice, Calsonic and Castrol version of these professional build.

And I got a black P10 in scale 1/18 on pre-order

While I'm listing all this, I'm starting to think I have a problem :p

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This thread w/o pics is worthless!!!!!!

BTW, please keep us updated about the 1/18 scale one. Ignition model, right?

AFAIK it is priced higher than many used P10s hahah

·
Registered
10 Posts
Some older photo's here= Auto's

1/18 is indeed ignition. I pre orderd mine for 225 euro so not that cheap but the 1/18 cost's as much as the new 1/43 models. I'm just a sucker for P10's no matter the scale :p

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dear Lord, if preorders are in 225, retail prices will go near 300...

Scale models quaility increased during the last years but imho these prices are insane and ireasonable.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I like that Ignition model a lot.
Do you have a problem? If all those scale models are yours, then yes..... I believe you do :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow details in this 1/18 are amazing.

I think a street version deserves a real P10 interior, and not a race one with a roll bar. Fingers crossed sooner or later they think about it.

This reminds me I have to progress in my 1/24, P10 street version with interior, sunroof, etc etc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts