Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
yea....that day i decided to take it easy on the track and not school too many people

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
markbuts3 said:
From this I presume...

Was that the very first best motoring video?? I'm guessing it is since it says No. 1?

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
didn't expect the mine's skyline (the white one) to do so poorly....not after seeing how they tuned their r34...i guess they came a real long way eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42KwIMakoaE

but man, that just goes to show how incerdibly light the eg6 (civic) really is...to out handle all those cars. And i have a feeling that bmw woulda done a lot better...maybe woulda been a better contender against the eg6 than the primera actually. i mean look at how much ground he covered from like a 6 second stall.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
aw11_p10 said:
Was that the very first best motoring video?? I'm guessing it is since it says No. 1?
Not sure. I can't find much info about it. It's number 1 of the Battle series but I dunno when they were started...

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
willarak said:
Civic= Rice rocket!!

BMW= sabotaged from the start-- they had to do something to keep it from dominating
Both of those are touring cars. In fact five are touring cars, with two stock (F40 and NSX-R), plus the Mine's tuned R32.

So why should the BMW dominate ?? I don't remember it dominating the BTCC around that time, well apart from one year, but this is a 1994 video and they definitely didn't dominate that year.

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
KwikyMAN said:
didn't realize that primera was a touring version....thought it was just hopped up by some random privateer or something.
That's what the guy who sold one recently listed them as...

Best Motoring DVD Battle volume 1 is a classic featuring :

BMW 318 Touring Car
Nissan Primera Touring Car
Altia N1 GTR Touring car
Honda Civic touring car
Honda NSZ ADAC Touring Car
Mines R32 GTR
Stock Honda NSX
Ferrari F40 (?!)

As with most 'battle' DVDs, the cars are put through a variety of challenges including a 0-400m sprint, Vmax run, 0-300kmh, handling and track courses. Really interesting watch - yes its in Japanese, but lots of nice machinery to look at.
I'd have bought that for £10...
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/61517-best-motoring-dvd-battle-vol-1-inc-mines-r32-gtr-altia-n1-gtr.html

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
woot woot!!!....P10 powaaaa!!! baby, very nice vid man :thumbsup:

Rob

1 - 20 of 29 Posts