Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I just bought a new 2002 luxury G20. I noticed a tiny vibration in the steering wheel when at complete stops. Is this a defect in the car or do you think all G20's have that same problem?

I don't know if I'm being too sensitive or if I should really have it fixed. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
288 Posts
?!?!? dunno? never had that happen to me before. Maybe it's just in your head ?? brand new car and you're just making sure everything is 101% by noticing all the small stuff ?? by the way, what color did u end up getting? did u get a good price on it also?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, maybe it's in my head. I have to go back to the dealer soon anyhow. Maybe I'll ask if I can test drive another car to see if does the same thing.

I would just hate it if I got the one faulty car!!!

I got it in Titanium with black leather interior. There's also a scratch on the driver seat but I'm willing to let that go.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah, and I got it for just under $19,000, and it came with a 6 disc changer. Is that a good price?

I should see if all the stereo equipment works before I go back to the dealer.

·
Registered
288 Posts
the darker silver? u mean "autumn bronze" ?? I think that's what they call it. If you got that one, awesome ! I was gonna get that color, but i got the pearl white instead. Titanium silver? or the autumn bronze??

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
notice car companies can't just say "red" or "blue" they have to say "ruby scarlet" or "maui aqua" or something. at least nissan/infiniti isn't as bad as:

Honda: "Emerald Pearl" or "Radiant Ruby Pearl"

don't get me started on koolaid flavors.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think there's an even lighter silver - almost white.

I saw a millenium jade? that looks like a silver with some greenish yellow?

I was thinking about the vibrating steering wheel and I'm going to ask them to fix that. Cuz I don't notice that when I drive other cars.

I'll be so upset if they can't fix it because that was their last Titanium.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Karen said:
I think there's an even lighter silver - almost white.

I saw a millenium jade? that looks like a silver with some greenish yellow?

I was thinking about the vibrating steering wheel and I'm going to ask them to fix that. Cuz I don't notice that when I drive other cars.

I'll be so upset if they can't fix it because that was their last Titanium.

My car is titanium, its like a silver.. kinda light but not really lol
:paranoid:

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
FF Drifter said:
notice car companies can't just say "red" or "blue" they have to say "ruby scarlet" or "maui aqua" or something. at least nissan/infiniti isn't as bad as:

Honda: "Emerald Pearl" or "Radiant Ruby Pearl"

don't get me started on koolaid flavors.
How bout "Black Emerald"?(Translation: Dark Green):-\

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Re: Karen..

kiddragon said:
Good choice! I have the same car! Do you plan to do modes, or just gonna enjoy it the way it is???
And you said Black leather??? Is it the sport interior?? Or is it all black leather???
I have the same car too, have you done anything to yours? Do you have the sport interior???

:smoke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts