Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
hopefully slimlou'll have time to do this w/ me sometime next wekk(GF's gunna be going to NY) i'd go but meh i'll just get her to pik up the hats from supreme LOL

and oh yea i'll take pix of the install for the update. hopefully the plates are interchangable but for the base how did u swap? i'll have to take a look at it when i get home from work..

·
Registered
15 Posts
PFM Bases

I was wondering the best way to fit a USDM base on JDM pfm.....i have a 2002 bases and i't imposible to fit them without modification....some one know if there is a difference between 99 to 02 USDM pfm's bases.

Here some pic of left side jdm (year ?) and usdm (2002):

JDM Join

JDM join W/O motor

USDM join

JDM Base

USDM Base

JDM Explode

JDM and USDM

JDM and USDM Back

JDM and USDM Angle and holes (different)

JDM Motor

JDM Motor

·
"the government"
2,615 Posts
there is a difference between the 99 and 00 mirrors. I'll wait for Jeff to chime in since I believe he was the first one to do it, but I don't think it's easy to do with 00 mirrors.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If some one have a pic of 99 usdm base (join) and 00 usdm (join), i'll appreciate it!!!

thanks

Maybe the problem can be solve by going to the dealer and buy 99 bases......i need pic please...hehe

·
Registered
844 Posts
i have the 01 base and when i installed the jdm pfm i didn't switch bases soooo yea it's hitting up the base when it tries to close... mY passenger side pfm is not functioning.... WTF... i wanted to get at it today but its raining and my garage is too small(can't open the doors fully)... WAK!!! i'll take a pic of it tommorow at work hopefully i'll have time

BTW anyone have a JDM harness for sale

the back plates for me was a direct fit.... the jdm one was a lil harder to pry off though...

BTW which part do you have to switch to get the mirror angles proper.. I'm kinda guessing ti's the base swap that does that now, come to think of it? because i did swap the usdm mirror onto the jdm ones.... i'l post the pix just now!!! gunna eat then dissassemble the usdm unit....

·
Registered
844 Posts
usdm passenger side base

sorry i'm in a rush heres mine i'll take the jdm pix when i get it off
Peace and GL lemme know was good w/ da install

·
Registered
844 Posts
YAY both sides are now functioning but not how i want em to be gotta get a better connection to the switch and i have to swap the driver side Base''s so i can see properly

BTW i read behind the jdm base unit and mine has 02 on it i'll take pix tommorow pace

And Another BTW i'm gunna see Hyroglyphics tommorow... IT"S like that ANd a..

·
Registered
844 Posts
Sik dude... got any more a those fam?!? p.m me if you do styl and BTW i jus seen Murs last weeek and he was too dirty....

OHH AND YEAH bout the PFM's they are now installed and fully functional:smile: thanks all for their input

- One other thing on this install DO not FORGET TO TAKE OUT THE mirror heating Harness because it will make the unit bind when closing and opening

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
yo the party last night was f'ken crayzeee... Is like that n A!!!! DROPPP!!! BTW thanx for the link....hey u know a girl name michelle from HURculez?!? G dub fine ass filiGee (flip girl)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Congrats!!

Do you have any problem with USDM bases like hitting up the base when it tries to close? (diff angle)
NO problem w/ usdm base i did have that problem w/ the jdm one on the drivers side though but when i switched it all was well.. I did not change the pass. side base though when in the closed pos. the pass. side closes more than the drivers side but thats just normal..

I think LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any way to fix the pics?

I was wondering the best way to fit a USDM base on JDM pfm.....i have a 2002 bases and i't imposible to fit them without modification....some one know if there is a difference between 99 to 02 USDM pfm's bases.

Here some pic of left side jdm (year ?) and usdm (2002):

JDM Join

JDM join W/O motor

USDM join

JDM Base

USDM Base

JDM Explode

JDM and USDM

JDM and USDM Back

JDM and USDM Angle and holes (different)

JDM Motor

JDM Motor

21 - 35 of 35 Posts