Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got off the phone with cattman performance. They originally had addco rear sway bars but because of a few problems, from the sounds of it customer service related, they searched for a new company. Progressive was kind enough to r&d the bar for the maxima and thats exactly what it was designed for. Not sure when somebody tried it out on the G20, but in no way was it designed for that, though through our own communities r&d it seems to work.

So the addco/progressive bar isn't one in the same, they are two different companies and two different bars.

This bar is not designed for the G20, though it seems to fit and work just fine.

Now this is all going on somebodies word, but he was overly nice and very well connected in the community.

Oh yeah and I bought one, shipped for 146.

Gmac

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
LOL, thats funny Gmac, I ordered mine from Cattman today too! Good service and had no issue shipping up to Canada either.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I just ordered one from cattman today too! I paid a bit more than you guys probably with this bloody in state tax.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good deal man, the bar should be here any day now and I'll get to do the stillen progressive comparo.

Gmac

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Gmac03 said:
good deal man, the bar should be here any day now and I'll get to do the stillen progressive comparo.
nice! can't wait for the results.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Wait, which model should I ask for?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well. The Progress and Addco RSB do indeed differ, but not to an extent I would call important.

They are both the same diameter and have roughly the same outer dimensions as width and length are concerned.

A buddy and me installed 2 of these things recently - the addco on his primera, the progress went on mine. Most noticable differences are the mounting hardware, which looks sturdier on the progress, but makes the addco easier to install, and the shape of the bar (see pics).

We experienced no problems whatsoever while installing the bars and I could not see any differences that would make them behave or act differently.

Regards
Jan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts