Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as many of you may know Ive been working endlessly on my P11 trying to get it up to par. I've been looking for a driverside fog light for a while now since it was broken. Well the oportunity came after no luck of finding one when AzNhOmEbOi32 posted some really hazed up scratched fog lights for sale. I got them from him immediately for $75 shipped , hell of a price , I know. Well after about two days of trying to remove the haze on these fogs I almost gave up , I bought glass cleaner , Acetone, and even tried Brasso and these things stayed the same. Well I happened to be driving by a Craft shop and went inside and found a glass polish and also which is almost impossible to find transparent yellow paint for glass that is made for outdoors with special chemicals and such ,with a high gloss. This is the result , I still will give it one more coat to add gloss but damn these came out nice so far, have a sorry cam ....... :teeth:

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
those look pretty damn good.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
So was the glass polish yellow or did you use some polish then use the yellow paint? They look good and the set I got looks kinda same so I've been wanting to do this.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
much better, good job!

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
sweet looks like mine when I had them painted. Well if you ever want to take of the paint, use carb/brake cleaner... I took mine off and started rockin some yellow bulbs...

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
davew7 said:
So was the glass polish yellow or did you use some polish then use the yellow paint? They look good and the set I got looks kinda same so I've been wanting to do this.
I used a glass polish , then dryed them and used a yellow transparant paint I found at a craft shop .. pay shipping for the fogs and Ill do the same for you for free have plenty of polish and paint left ..... :teeth:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
for some odd reason I really really like the JDM look on red cars.

looks really good jay-dogg

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
JAYGOTBOOST said:
I used a glass polish , then dryed them and used a yellow transparant paint I found at a craft shop .. pay shipping for the fogs and Ill do the same for you for free have plenty of polish and paint left ..... :teeth:
Thanks for the offer but I figure I'll just get the stuff myself.
I have 2 sets to do so it would be more cost effective to get the stuff and do it.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Nice work Jay. Maybe paint the inner gray part black. For some reason that part sticks out IMHO. Could just be the angle or the picture.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Hey Jay, I went to Michaels and got the Yellow transparent paint and some clear as well but when I asked about the glass polish the girl looked at me like I had bugs crawling outta my eyes. Lets just say they didnt have it. Can you tell me the name of it or maybe shoot me a pic of the bottle so I can bird-dog some. I know I'm doing the P10 set but I may be selling the P11 set but I wanna get the polish before I paint. TIA, D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts