Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Which color should happynole get his Nismo/Rays Gram Lights painted

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Enjoying teh Ride
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As many know I picked up a set of Nismo Rays /Gram Lights 57c wheels from Randy in need of some TLC. Had some curbage and paint peeling which has been taken care of. It is time for color and I am down to 3 choices.

1) Bronze - Always looks good in my opinion on white, but I already have Regamaster EVOs and Tecnocasts in bronze so it is my last choice:

2) White - Was originally concerned that white on pearl white would clash, but I have seen enough pics online while researching to realize it is a solid choice:

3) Takata Green - Rays produces a very limited number of several of their best wheels in this non metallic green. I stumbled upon it and kinda fell in love with how it looks on a white car:

·
Registered
444 Posts
I voted Bronze, but only because subtle gold wasnt listed. I love me some gold wheels on white cars...My inspiration:

OMFGREEN wheels would be "period Correct" for a P10 ...i.e. HIN cars from the 90s, but I think its fairly played out these days. Just my .02

·
Enjoying teh Ride
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Those golds look nice, but I already have a set of Gold Spoke/Polished Lip Volks like that (well actually Kimme has them now but they are in my driveway):

As well as a set of straight up Golden Bronze Tecnocast's:

And don't forget about the Matte Bronze Regamaster EVO's:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Charles, I don't like how that pic turned out.. These are a little better.

A brighter shade of green.

A darker shade of green.

·
Registered
777 Posts
"Green is for the money. Gold is for the honeys." I voted white but green is also a good choice. There's a local here that has a white ser with takata green volks. Will have to see if code has an unfiltered pic of it. He runs the team Facebook sr20 cars team and the Nissan sr20 cars fb page.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.