Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1762 Posts

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Are you gonna have a beefy bar connecting the upper links mounts like the touring car p10's? Or maybe connected to the cage....

I am doing something different. I have bars attaching to the front a pillar dash bars that go through the firewall to the upper strut mounts and attach to the top part of the upper control arms. Then I have Diagonal bars going from the struts to the dash bar.

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yeah. I have been doing a lot of research checking out what other people have done, and seeing what I can fit in this car and make awesome. I had about 150hrs into building my quad, so i'm sure I will easily have 80hrs into just the cage on my car...

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That's it? I got probably 80hours in picking the sound deadening off the roof of the car.
yeah, well you were multi tasking when you were doing that.... commuting to and from work...

im sure It will take me a long time to get all that crap off too...

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
yeah so im probably not going to post pics until the cage is basically done. i will post a few pics of how the cage has been progressing..

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
its just practice for working on colins cage at some point.

i did buy a set of momo acropolis evo seats for snickers

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
..... I got the holes cut ( plasma cut) through the firewall for the A pillar dash bars to connect to the front struts, then I have to find out how to run the front cross bars.
WOW!! This WILL be a crazy project!!

You're even going to have struts in the front of your P10 (I've never seen struts on the front of a P10!!) ;)

Subscribed..

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
my p10 will b so awesome that i can say it has front struts...

the cage is so awesome that colin approves.. thats high praise. enough high praise that i paid him $250 to use my sparco evo 3 seat for 16months

21 - 40 of 1762 Posts