Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I modded my grill, and painted it black. tomorow im gonna paint the peices that are below the lights black, i think it will look better that way.

Then I painted some other peices...i didn't like the black, so i tried to match the leather...

hope ya like...and stay tuned...im starting my fiberglass box for my senior project, ill post pics later in the week.

Jake

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
nice work..i've done the same thing to a couple of things on dash semi gloss black..very unique.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i did paint it white, then that flaked off...then it was like a green cause i had it laying around...and then this has been on for about 3 weeks i think....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Your senior project is building a fiberglass box? Lucky!

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
INFI_20 said:
im starting my fiberglass box for my senior project, ill post pics later in the week.

Jake
DAM your Senior project, thanks for making me feel OLD!!!!! :geezer: :geezer: :geezer: So you going to the nissan meet in march, will the box be done by then?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya ima try and get my dad to come, and it will be done, because if it isn't then I pretty much dont graduate...haha So ya youre prettty old!!!! (how old are you...??)

·
2,913 Posts
no im not old it's just making me remember how long ago i had a to go to HS. im 26

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ppfff...ya thats not old at all.....My dad just turned 50 and hes really like 14. haha

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well i started to tape my trunk today. Hopefully i'll be able to get some fiberglass tomorow and start some of it in my shop class before I go on break for a week.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I pretty much finished my box this week....took me about a week or two.

Now im not quite done with the paint, still gotta sand it down and do a couple more coats with some clear coat....now the only problem i have (I thought of this before i started but didn't measure)...The damn thing doesn't quite fit in here...

haha so now I gotta trim the back of it and the top to try and fit it into the trunk. After that I just have to figure out how to wire all this shit up and I'll be hittin hard!!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well i finally took some pictures of the speakers, and i made a shift nob in my shop class last week. enjoy

This is the shifter. I still have to drill a bigger hole so it will fit closer to the shift boot....what do ya think?? it was free so i didnt waist any money. haha

and then jus some pictures i took afterwards..

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha thanks....ima hopefully get some gt3's before summer to add to the look....and good luck with the trim?? hope i helped. lol

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^ well i really suck at it, but i might be able to if really want one??? haaha

and I think mine is about 2 maybe 4Lb's its freakin heavy!!!

·
2,913 Posts
hahaha you should make one out of wood.

·
2,913 Posts
i maid a small baseball bat in shop. you could make one then put a clear on it kinda like a MOMO wood shift knob.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts