Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what up all,

just bought my very first car, a 96 g20t... i think im in love! :knockout: anyhow i dont know shit bout cars and pee my pants when it comes to lookin under the hood. i feel even lower than a noobie cause all you guys seem liek pros. you guys have any suggestions on how i can become skilled in the ways???
im liek luke skywalker in need of a master... where you at yoda?
-please help! and thanks

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
EVIL G20 said:
cause all you guys seem liek pros. you guys have any suggestions on how i can become skilled in the ways???
Im glad we have you fooled.....muwaahahahahah!!!

Just sit back and read a lot of the previous threads, theres a ton of information here. Also go check out www.se-r.net a lot of really good information there as well, se-r.net is probably the best place to start young one...be wise...do your homework...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Join the club

Welcome to the club...I am also a newbie and the folks here have been very friendly and helpful....

Yahnozha you changed your pic?

·
Registered
710 Posts
One piece of advice from everyone thats been around here for a while and from personal experiences (ahem) :) make sure you really do your research and look into every possibility before making a decision to do something. It'll help you make the best decsion the first time so you dont hafta worry about it later.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
EVIL G20 said:
what up all,
i feel even lower than a noobie cause all you guys seem liek pros. you guys have any suggestions on how i can become skilled in the ways???
im liek luke skywalker in need of a master... where you at yoda?
-please help! and thanks
So how has two years changed ya? ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hahah!

way worse than cobwebs, that thread was about ready to become fully fossilized. Well let me think here...

two years ago...

cant remember...

soooo long ago...

ah yes... i was nineteen, i thought i was cool, and i wanted a 300zx coupe. due to strick parents (to whom i now thank), and nasty insurance rates i purchased a 5spd 1996 G20t that had been sitting on a lot for 3 months. I liked the cars style, handling, and especially the chrome 15" eagle alloy wheels the previous owner had stuck on *sarcasm* .

After almost getting ripped off by my mechanic, he wanted 1700 for ABS work, and it was only the ABS relay (thank you G20.net!), and 7 speeding tickets (i dont race, i dont drive stupidly, i just drive fast, there is a difference) i decided i wanted to learn more about cars, and fix them myself.

Today I am in love with and greatly appreciate my car (my girlfriend is jealous) and hope to take good car of it and keep it forever! I have just gotten into modding it and tinkering with it in the garage (hard to do its a daily driver!). This upcoming fall i will attend UTI Arizona campus Ii believe and learn the ways. Then with some money i will get into track racing (all this late night in the hills to better my skills driving makes me tired).

I have also learned how to spell the work LIKE, it appears its I before E and E after K...

Long live the G20 and its following G20.net!

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
Yeha..

I feel you there man... I can't remember my first thread.... but I'm sure it packed some itense "newbie" questiosn like: "what can i do to gain more HP with my G20!?" :lol:

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Re: Yeha..

Fraychild said:
I feel you there man... I can't remember my first thread.... but I'm sure it packed some itense "newbie" questiosn like: "what can i do to gain more HP with my G20!?" :lol:
i just found my first thread about a month ago. reading it now was so funny. i didnt know anything about cars LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts