Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys it is killer ps3 deal time again, this is my friends AJ's ps3 he going out to sea soon like tomorrow haha and need some extra dough like a dumb ass he was going to sell it on ebay but he never got around to it and the bad thing is he opened it and its from eb games so he can't return it cuz its open so he asking me to sell it for him rather than go through the ebay bullshit i will list it here and on craigslist i will take paypal + 3% fee and he is regiftng the gift i gave him with it ( resistance fall of man) for free im such a cool friend all he gave me was a gift card from walmart not cool anyway you get the ps3 w a game for 450 great deal if you ask me it is in perfect working order played it like two days ago and has been restored also include is his rep. from eb games his aunt bought it cash in fort meyer Fl is if anyone is interested call me at 7022851909 or email me at [email protected] or pm me note this is a launch ps3 with ricky bobby dvd not mine that i have already returned so please no low ballers because this is his asking price not mine so its firm thanks guys

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry to forgot post its a 20g but i have a 100g hd i can put in it i was going to put in my lappy but i think best buy going to replace it oh yea to add the 100g looking at an extra $100 thanks of the bump

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
i dont belive ur 100g HD will work.....im sure that sony implemented some type of sec so people just dont go out & buy the 20g, then when they get home slap a 300g SATA drive in it.........i mean even on the PS2 u cant just plug the HD in, u uhave to have the SDK cd (or the hack cd's floationg in i-space) in order for it to even look for the HD, so u slaping in a 100g wont do crap.......plus uull lose all the goodeis installed on the 20G

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i have sold three of these with 100g hd drives it does work the hd is 100g 5400rpm 2.5 sata with 16 mb cache the one in the ps3 now is a 20g 5400rpm 2.5 sata drive with 2mb cache the instructions for the swap are outlined in the owner's manual and it states it will not void the warranty so yea is does work you can even do a google search on it thanks for the bump anyway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts