Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Of course NO!

The GTiRs were based on the N14 chassis which is very similar to the B13. The P10 is an entirely different chassis and is wider. Unless you find a way to stretch the bumper :) it will not go in.

Chris

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
well that makes me want to try to do it. it doesn't even look easy but if i yank both bumpers off and look at the backs... that might get the creative bracket manufacturing ideas going...

there's a clip importer that i know that has a pulsar front clip here. the hood's been taken but the engine and bumper's still there and i just wondered how hard a swap it might be. they want to put the pulsar SR20DET in my G20 also! anyone looking for a pulsar engine? er that should go in classifieds.

thanks for the info on the chassis hpro, i hadn't bothered to check the chassis history on the pulsar GTiR.

i'm not sure if i can make it to the meet yet. but maybe i'll see you at wilson

·
Registered
343 Posts
I hate the bonnet vent on the hood, it looks real cheap and tacky... but then it is an early 90's car, would be nice if someone made a replacement for them, something a bit more modern.

Kev

·
Registered
20,842 Posts
kfairburn said:
I hate the bonnet vent on the hood...
I think it looks cool. Here is a link to a picture on AF of some guy that has the GTI-R vent molded on his p10. I don't like the filled in grille though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it's old, but...

Hey, I know this is an old thread, but I was just searching for gtir stuff and ran accross this. Maybe it will be helpfull to somebody.

The GTI-R front bumper does fit on a p10. it lines up almost perfect, but you need to get the reinforcement as well, becuuse the gtir reinforcement is shorter.

The Hood also fits. It bolts up to the factory hinges, and lines up with the headlights fine, but there is about a half-inch to an inch gap on each side between the fenders.

Also, the headlights fit as well, although they are not much different than the g20 lights.

I know all this because my friend got a gtir front clip for his G, and we tried all this stuff out, he currently has the bumper and headlights on his car (as well as the motor and various interior pieces).

We didn't check the fenders cuz his were damaged, but they might fit. The corner lights do not fit the G fenders cuz they are a different shape.

So in short, you can put some of the GTIR body pieces on your G20 with out much modification.

P.S. Please don't judge me for having a Honda, I don't have clear taillights or an aluminum wing.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Re: I know it's old, but...

1990ls said:

So in short, you can put some of the GTIR body pieces on your G20 with out much modification.

P.S. Please don't judge me for having a Honda, I don't have clear taillights or an aluminum wing.

Hey good info. No one can hate on you if you're helpful. :)

Now I need to find a GTI-R front clip for a bumper...

·
Registered
343 Posts
hey.

I would be interested to see the pictures because the Pulsar is apparently 2 inches thinner than a Primera/G20.

People in the UK claimed to have tried it and found the bumper to be too thin and has to be cut. Do you have any pictures we can compare?

Cheers
Kev

1 - 13 of 13 Posts