Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the chasis codes are completely different and that the idea has been thrown around and done in some cases but I was wondering how much modification is needed in order for a Nissan Pulsar Turbo hood to fit on a P10? Please I know this is like a Newbie question but I want to know. Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking at doing the cut and paste idea but the supports would then be damaged and the hood would not be as stable as before. If you look at the underparts of the pulsar hood and then the G's hood the supports are completely different...thanks for the thread though

·
Registered
20,851 Posts
I had a picture from the canadian guy that did it, you might be able to find it if you search. I didn't look like the hoods structure was really compromised. That part doesn't really do anything in an accident anyway. It is more the outside that has the indents where it is weakened to fold.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
yeh it would be a million times easier to put the scoop on your hood than to try to modify the pulsar hood to fit your p10. as far as functionality, how are you gonna put a top mount on your lowport anyway?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts