Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just ordered an HP Racing stainless steel header, it should be here hopefully by next week and I will be attempting to do the install myself with help of a friend and his garage:cool:.
So for those who have done this install, especially on the 2k+ models, do you have any advice or warnings that might help me out? They only had applications listed for the sentra se which of course shares our beloved sr20 but do think there are any differences between the cats on the sentra and the g, as in length or size or any other fitment issues? That is the only thing I'm not 100% sure on.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Plan on taking your time to do this. Its pretty straight forward and relatively easy. Definately let your car cool down to a cold state before working on it and buy some penetrating oil

You can get a sneak peak on my G20 site. I am writing up how-to's on some of the stuff Ive done to the G. The HS header install is one that is finished and should be the same for you.

Make sure you have a 12mm allen wrench for the plug (if there is one). Hope this helps...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts