1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
cas8_1999 said:
this is a q45 right?
just checking
link
Yup. It'a Q, but I'm not sure about the body kit though.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah, Nissan Cima, aka the Infiniti Q45. Body kits and other accessories are made for it in Japan.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
FF Drifter said:
Yeah, Nissan Cima, aka the Infiniti Q45. Body kits and other accessories are made for it in Japan.

Ok, slight confusion. That is a 2003 Q45. Are you just stating the fact that Nissan also sells it at a Cima overseas? Cause this is a US Q45 with Infiniti logo and Cali plates.

Just wondering.
:-\

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
NismoPC said:

Ok, slight confusion. That is a 2003 Q45. Are you just stating the fact that Nissan also sells it at a Cima overseas? Cause this is a US Q45 with Infiniti logo and Cali plates.

Just wondering.
:-\
Yeah, that's exactly what it is; an INFINITI Q45, but the body kit is probably a kit for the Nissan Cima in Japan, aka the F50 chassis. I dunno about Nissan selling the Cima anywhere else under the actual name "Cima" but yeah. That's an Infiniti Q45 in the pic.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i give it like 3 or 4 yrs and the way the automotive industry is going and that q45 will be outdated like the thing of the past its kind of sad but in a way good to show our minds are expanding in the design of future cars

later
casual

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
It has already happened. The old Q45 were based on the Nissan President...serious luxo car (G50 and G51 chassis). If you noticed, the new ones don't really look like the old ones at all, with their huge eyes and Crown Victoria-esque bodies. That's cuz Infiniti ditched the President and used the Nissan Cima (F50 chassis) instead. More curvaceous and modern-looking. Yeah, I give it another five or six years too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts