Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
"A"

yes the a was for active suspesion , similar to what diamler chrysler runs in the benz line. very slick basicly kept the car level on all planes dureing cornering, stopping, etc and gave a very nice compliant ride , not to many out there and ususly they are in need of a $7000 rebuild of the accumulaotrs or it has been converted to the "T" suspension which isnt as sgood but cheaper in the long run. very trick car just think a 4500+lb car that handled very very closely to a G20 .

·
Boosted & Stanced
3,174 Posts
yeah my dad use to have a Q45a, when we had it, it was pretty neat. nice car :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
I had a client a few years ago that had a Q45a. It was the pearl white with black leather too, great looking car. The only problem was he claimed it was a rolling POS. I'm sure everyone here knows what a POS is. :lol:

Anyway, he told me that if he had it to do over again he wouldn't get the active suspension.

·
Registered
80 Posts
this is so weird!!! i was walkin back from work to my car today (on UCSD campus) and i saw this infiniti Q45 a. I was like.. wtf.. never seen that before. I was gonna post and ask u guys about it, but then i saw this post!... what a coincidence. Saw a new g35 commercial on tv today... and its only time before the 350Z commercial comes out.... im startin to feel it. Nissan is finally making their run. We all know nissan is the fukin shit... now soon, everyone else will know it too. :-D

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Yeah, the Q45a's active suspension is really not doing well as the car ages...if it fails the whold car is brought to its knees...literally. I considered a Q45 but eventually bought a newer G20t instead...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts