Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you didn't happen to know the morrette kit is not exacly the best fit for the north american P10... I can only hope with continued "rigging" and "adjusting" they may just look like they fit. word to the wise: skip the headlight kit and buy a good header.... I'm wishing I did!!! :evil:

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm sure its not that straight forward but a good non common mod is always worth it in my opinion

Kev

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true...

It's just a matter of making modifications to the mod... The biggest problem is that the turn signal "peg" does not line up and the light kit peg reciever keeps the signal from falling in line... So I think I'll just clip the peg reviever and fashon my own... Not quite plug n play as they say.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmmm....

I purchased them from the jolly english outlet www.needforspeed.co.uk (think thats the correct url??). Look under cars/nissan/primera/bodymods/quadhead ....

Now that i've been through the hassle and taken a trip up north I'll have to change my tune! I really liked the clean white light and the sophisticated light spread from the optics. I definately feel polite with the lo/"dip" H4 setting when approaching other drivers. The hi-beam is super crisp and concentrated on the center of the road. A bit more riggin' and they should fall into place!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All said and done...

$240 for the lights
$40 shipping (bout a week)
$70 wiring harness

Lots of riggin'?? -priceless :lol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have this lights already if you have any questions let me know. I had my set for about a year and a half.

·
Registered
36 Posts
healights.

i had to rewire whole lighting system, drill new mounting points to install headlights, and cut trim priece under stock headlights also had to trm grill down to fit good, and then have everything painted to match.

tail lights

i use transparent vinyl also you can use smoke tint for model cars.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yep same here....

Did essentialy the same mods to make them fit.... hacked off the plasic where the turnsignal is "supposed" to fit in and also hacked off the tab closest to the radiator (only got in the way, did not line up) They are secured at three points: two screws adjacent to the turnsignal and the new hole in the bulkhead to recieve what I belive was intended as a "spacer" arm. The only mod I had to do to the grille was reduce the width of the tabs so that they would "snap" into place. In the end it all looks "decent"... the only thing that bugs me right now is that the grille is not quite aligned with the lights (bout 1/8"-1/4" in front of them).... perfectionist... ;-)

·
Registered
36 Posts
THATS WHY I HAVE A P11 GRILL ON A P10!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts