Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that i've decided to go all out and screw the warrenty, (bought intake and headers which come tuesday) i've decided that a simple 15-20whp wont due for my G. I seriously want to be able to beat an rsx type s or at least an Is300 so i guess nos is the cheapest answer! If i have intake/headers/cams and i want to run a very small like 40-50hp shot do u think it would be safe for my engine? i know nothing of nos and everyone here in cali tell me "do u want to die" when i mention nos so yea i need ur guys advice. I dont race alot so i'm not going to be pressing nos every 5sec, just for occaional races. onec a week..onec a month ..shit like that. Does anyone have nos in their p11, or even p10? how big of a shot....1/4 increase? thanks
holla bak
nik

·
Registered
562 Posts
I dont' see a problem with a 50 shot...sounds about right...are we talking direct port or like a fogger? Probably fogger since its alot cheaper....anyways problem is refilling the tank...gets expensive and also the other little options like remote bottle opener or bottle warmer and gauge and a perge kit if you want....plus it takes up trunk space and it has to be mounted properly and not just anywhere...Basically top of bottle facing forward is best position.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Make sure you know what you're doing. Do your research: legality, bottle warmers, expense, purger, refilling, etc. Installing a nitrous system is a great upgrade (more power to for the buck than any other mod) but make sure to do it right. The reason so many people you talk to are terrified (and stunningly respectful) of nitrous is because lots of people really don't do it right, and don't know what they're getting into. I myself know more than one Honda that's had it's engine blown up. Silly Honda guys.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Go with the NX kit. Nitrous Xpress that is. Phsssst.......pssssst.
That's all you gotta do is spray those silly Honda's. Sh*t...spray that dam Lexus too. Then call yourself the exterminator. Allright, I'm taking it a little too far. Pssssssst. Tssssssshhhhhhhh.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright on nopi i see

NITROUS EXPRESS Import EFI Single Nozzle Nitrous System (35-50-75 HP) - 10lb Bottle/16ft Line (D-4) - Complete kit including Pure-Flo Bottle valve, 60 amp H.D. relay, WOT switch, all HP settings shark nozzle, stainless steel bottle brackets, 16ft stainless braided -4 supply line, nitrous filter and installation hardware - Injected Models Only $516.61

i want the 35hp shot ....and i'm getting intake and headers and maybe pullies. Will i be safe if i have that system proffesionally installed? Will my engine fuck up if i use the nos every once in a while (once a week/twice a week)
IF my engine does fuck up can i remove all three mods without the dealers noticing?
Will this let me beat an IS300 or RSX and especially those f**** civics?

thanks for ur advice so far
holla back
nick

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
does anyone have a link to something that can give me ALL the info on nos that i need?
i only know a little and i want to know what i'm getting myself into before i do it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
would i need a jwt ecu to safely have shoot a 35hp shot.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
35 shot is cool on stock de but if you want to go over 50 shot on the de the i suggest you get the ecu jwt one
casual

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anyone have nos on their g20?
And plus is a 35shot of nos = 35whp?
Anddd
what company do you think i should go with?
NX????
thanks
thanks casual for the info too
nick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts