Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys/girls, I have been waiting for some time now for new seats in black, Well I got some and i dont have any porblems with moding the fornt seat rails to make them fit. Its the back seats, I have looked and asked Garrett about his install. Ill snap a picture of what i have, I think im missing some sort of bracket that holds the two middle pices together. If anybody has a picture of how they bolt in and mount i would love you long time! Oh and if you dont know I have a 93 p10 and im trying to install these p11 T seats in it. Thanks

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Open Hood/Boot/rear opening to car .......... Remove all clothing & bend over, allow Garrett to penetrate you :-0 ......... That might make you a lil more creative ;)

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
What ya mean that was rude ........... Twill teach him to fasten shit down fast as soon as he's bought it ;)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
J..M said:
Open Hood/Boot/rear opening to car .......... Remove all clothing & bend over, allow Garrett to penetrate you :-0 ......... That might make you a lil more creative ;)
J..M said:
What ya mean that was rude ........... Twill teach him to fasten shit down fast as soon as he's bought it ;)
Im confused, What? UK people, so nutty :)
Bump anyhelp? Dose anybody have a picture of there g20t p11 or p10 where the seats should go So i can get a Ideal of what im looking at.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Greg. Yeah Thats what i think im missing to, Illg et a pic tongihht when i get home. I found some pics of mounted p10T seats Are the brackets close to the same? if not i need that mofo!

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
your probably talkin about the very pics i just posted up. you replied while i was searching -=X

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
StangG20 said:
your probably talkin about the very pics i just posted up. you replied while i was searching -=X
Yes they are, i found thos ewhen searching.

Greg If the numbers are diff, how have people installed p11 seats in p10's? The side parts dont line up for crap? do i need to make some sort of mount? Im lost.... Im going to take some pics of what i have and try to call justin and get some part numbers.
Oh and if those are of your car. (you did a p10 to p10T swap right?) Did you have to remove some brackets for the clips?(pull tabs that alow the seats to fold down) I htink im missing that also... I have nohting but the hooks. But i have holes with threads that could have a bracket in it or something. THanks

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Here are the pics.
This is The two back pieces, Theres nothing holding them together?

Hears the right end of the seats (pass side)

Heres the divers side

There jsut studs, do they bolt into a bracket? I would think so.

EDIT:
I found this at Everythingg20.com

I think numbers 5,6,15. 5 is the center bracket. I think 15 is the left one, but its called a Striker.
In any case those parts are not alot of money, i might buy them but im going to call justin tomorrow afternoon.
I found the other bracket, I have no clue what the "Striker" is... Is that the part the latch from the back of the seat goes into?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EDit inthat last post by me greg. I found the bracket i need I sent a PM to the seller to see if i can get them shipped to me, I hope he replys.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well from what everythign g20 says 5 is the center bracket and 6 is the right (passenger side) bracket and they also have the drivers side(not shown).

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i dont think u'll be able to do it the way it comes in the p11 or or in the p10t..because the p11 bracket wont work on the p10 and the p10T seats are different than the p11 seats..so both brackets are different..what im doin is just holding both portions of the back seat together so they move at the same time..gettin some hinges and attatchin them ot the body..

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GDub26 said:
i dont think u'll be able to do it the way it comes in the p11 or or in the p10t..because the p11 bracket wont work on the p10 and the p10T seats are different than the p11 seats..so both brackets are different..what im doin is just holding both portions of the back seat together so they move at the same time..gettin some hinges and attatchin them ot the body..
This has been done thow. With i think the p11 brackets.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts