Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out what it is and what it does. I wanna know where I can find some for a good price, and or what brands or other cars' strut bars will fit into a G's chasis.

·
Registered
963 Posts
find em on ebay, you have a highport so yours is a lot easier than having a lowport like i used to, the maxima bars work, i forget exactly what years but it's the 4th gen i believe. Try the search button for more answers

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've said a few times on this forum before, I have a replaced SR20DE with 50K from a 1998 200sx, however i'm not sure if it's a high or low port

·
Registered
298 Posts
TurboTwenty said:
Will the strut bar for a 240sx fit?
Hi Michael....well if you replaced ur engine from a 98 200sx then you have a low port ....so the ones you find on ebay wont fit....try putting a search for a 98 G20 and you might find some luck or go with either stillen or go to everythingg20.com http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57800 maybe justin can help you....and as far as the 240sx Ive never heard of the strut bar having the same fittings as the G20 but the 95 to 98 maxima does....good luck

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
the maxima bar wont work with a lowport. it is hard to find a bar that will fit a lowport p10 because the p10 never had a lowport in japan (or most any other place on earth). take a picture of your engine.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
no. its chassis specific. the engine just gets in the way -=X

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
cusco should fit. not so sure about the carbing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts