Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ight, i wana put some rims and lower my '96 G20 (well, not mine yet, my bro is guna give it to me.) and maybe put a body kit on it. but i dont wana do flashy body work unless i have speed to back it up. the thing is it's an automatic. and would putting a turbo charger and maybe some more stuff be a waste?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Well, it's automatic so it's not as fast as the manual ones. I'd just lower it and put some rims on it. I have a '95 G20t lowered with 18's on it and it gets lots of compliments. I have the JDM Nissan Primera badges on it too. Click here for my pics: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56845

I mean, you can get an Intake, Headers and exhaust on your car. But with an automatic, you'll only be able to beat cars like Civics and maybe Integra's so it's not really worth it at first. Just get some wheels and lower it to make the car look nice. Then maybe later get the engine stuff. Mine's a manual and I have a Stillen Intake, Headers an exhaust plus some other stuiff and it's not too slow. But the auto tranny takes some of the power.

Good luck.:)

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, no matter what im guna get me some rims and drop it, and maybe a body kit. but if i do get some other parts i will at least be able to burn some of the peoples around where i live that just cut thier civic's shocks and think they have race cars. anyways, thanks again.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Cryss said:
thanks, no matter what im guna get me some rims and drop it, and maybe a body kit. but if i do get some other parts i will at least be able to burn some of the peoples around where i live that just cut thier civic's shocks and think they have race cars. anyways, thanks again.

:rolleyes:

:tired:

:depressed

:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts