Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's your gas miliage? (on the average, i got a lead foot sometimes too) How's it do on the highway? (noise, acceleration, ride quality) Just Wondering

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Kerry has been getting better mileage since we installed the DET. Of course she is not a very agressive driver. I have not driven it long enough to make a comparison for my driving. Our trips to Dallas (4 hours) have used noticeably less fuel.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm an agressive driver and I average about 250 miles to a tank (12 gallons) of premium, less on regular, but who wants to buy regular :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PDX....is that a DET or a turbo on the DE?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
ive just got back from london area doing a trotal of about 1000 motorway miles. Cruising at about 80-110 mph the computer was showing a consumption of 44.5 mpg which seems very good but i guess i covered about 400 miles on a full tank. Is that good?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Geo said:
Our trips to Dallas (4 hours) have used noticeably less fuel.
How often do you come through Dallas. Cuz if your down here anytime soon I'd be honored to hook up with you and meet you.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Mista McCoilover said:
How often do you come through Dallas. Cuz if your down here anytime soon I'd be honored to hook up with you and meet you.
I was coming up quite a bit, but we won't be up for at least a couple of months now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts