Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I got around to installing my Gr2's with Tein S that I got from Nismo_sean, nice ride, quick install no problems... but while I was doing this I noticed that on my rear right caliper the handbrake spring, you know the one that puts the lever back into neutral position had fallen off... Also on that exact same side I don't have an ABS sensor, you know the thing that is at a right angle plugs in on the back of the hub assembly. So what I wanted to ask was if anybody with a 91, 92, 93 could go outside and tell me if it had an abs sensor on the passenger side rear wheel. I have it on the left side but not the right, and I cant see any loose wires so maybe it was meant to be this way...

ABS sensor on 91-93 G20's rear passenger wheel? Y or N
if it does, anybody parting can sell me the sensor?
Thanks!

·
Registered
504 Posts
The connectors for the rear wheel sensors are near the front of the gas tank. See "G" from the Service Manual in the attached thumbnail link.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, I guess somehow my spring went MIA and took the speed sensor with it.... dang now I gotta see where I can get these. Thanks

·
Registered
504 Posts
Pretty much only a dealer item - or online dealer for less money. $160+ from a dealer and $120 from online dealer before shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts