Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Infiniti makes R-spec performance pars, NISMO parts, i beleive, also fit infintis but are made for nissan cars. So if you are in the market for performance parts for your infiniti, look at R-spec parts. Im probably gonna get a lot of people that will argue with me on this one, so email me and i can get you some "proof", i only said this cus Ty423 asked me to tell you all about Rspec pats, later

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
There are also "S-tune" parts. I remember seeing some on the Spec V at SEMA (along with some other Nissan cars that were there). Now, if they'd just import some of the older P10 parts from Japan. =)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
RspecQ45 said:
so email me and i can get you some "proof", i only said this cus Ty423 asked me to tell you all about Rspec pats, later
Why not list some sites where we can view some of the products? They would have to have a website just like NISMO does. If they are marketing the performance parts, I would have to say that they would also have a website with these items. And if they are manufactured by Nissan for Infiniti, we should know about that since the Infiniti badge is only sold in the USA.

Last time I saw something tagged with a R-Spec logo was cheap aftermarket plastic cupholders and cell phone holders at the local Advance Auto Parts store.

:confused:

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
RspecQ45 said:
Im probably gonna get a lot of people that will argue with me on this one, so email me and i can get you some "proof", i only said this cus Ty423 asked me to tell you all about Rspec pats, later

Nope. This has been common knowledge since Nismo was at SEMA.

The R-Spec parts are renamed Nismo parts from Japan. They will be available through Infiniti dealerships, though I dont know if they will support G20's, or other older Infiniti's.

The main reason for renaming the parts is that Infiniti USA and Nimso felt it would be a better idea to rename the parts so that "Infiniti" isn't selling "Nissan" parts.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Yea, but here is the thing. Are they available yet?

Nismo parts are.

ty423 should just leave his NISMO badges on the car. It looks good and he shouldn't sweat it. RspecQ45 told him remove the badges from his car because R-spec is the Infiniti Performance Parts division and he should have that on his car. If the parts are not sold through the dealer yet, then there is no R-spec badges or parts available.

I guess, if it were me, I'd leave it alone. the car looks good as is and until I see a add, website, or magazine that says Infiniti R-Spec Performance Parts 2003 catalog or somthing like that, I can't fully accept they will do this.

And the information on what Nissan might do for Infiniti does excite me, but until I see it come from the horses mouth I can't believe it.

Just my .02

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
Cool finally something for us infiniti peoples. Are they gonna sell intakes and headers and cams and stuff for our cars? i would love to get this stuff through infiniti becuase then it prob woulnd void the warrenty.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
We all know there is going to be a ton of parts for the G35 aka Skyline. I hope Nissan doesnt forget what came before the G35 and brings some parts over to us G20 people.

·
G20.net Retiree
833 Posts
Well... If they don't I'm sure they'll recieve a phone call from G20.net ;)

This is yet another reason for our "move". If we can show how many users we have, we can show companies that there is interest in G20 parts.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
b-b00gie said:
Well... If they don't I'm sure they'll recieve a phone call from G20.net ;)

This is yet another reason for our "move". If we can show how many users we have, we can show companies that there is interest in G20 parts.
I like your thinking. Couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
628 Posts
It would be nice if performance parts companies would realize there are so many people modding G20's. In the long run this would make more selection for us to choose from and make the prices go down.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts