Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys! :)

I need to find a place where I can get race track suspensions for the G20 P11 and the Almera N15

Hope somebody can help me! :)

BTW Has everybody moved from AF to this site!? Think it has become very quit at AF!?

Cheers
Carsten

·
Registered
520 Posts
I don't know your definition of "race track suspension" but......I'd do with the JIC Magic SF1's. And yes, I think all the important people, such as myself moved to this site. We needed our own site, not just a branch of another branch of one.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Carsten, you should look into what is offered by Koni. They should have a damper that should work off the shelf if you do you homework properly (I hope you understand US slang enough to know what I mean). Their race dampers have threaded bodies so you can run coilover springs. In the back, if you are using a P11, you should again be able to find an off the shelf solution with a threaded body.

Depending upon your rulebook, you may be able to use spherical bearings to replace the suspension bushings. As for swaybars, you may have a better selection than us, but more likely you will want to have some custom made.

There is a race shop in New Zealand that can supply front bushings that will allow camber adjustment, although I would have them custom made with spherical bearings.

Much of this will likely apply to the Almera, but you will have to have struts. Check to see if Koni or Bilstein have race offerings for that car. If not, you can probably get the 8611 insert an have custom strut housings made.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey MC and Geo! :)

Nice to hear from some people that I actually have talked with before! :eek:)))

Hmmmmm I can see that I have a lot of homework to do with all these modifications!! But it will be worth the effort! ;)

What is 8611!?!? "you can probably get the 8611 insert an have custom strut housings made"

Does anyone now where I can buy a used Almera N15 2.0 GTI!?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
TeamNissan said:
What is 8611!?!?
It's a Koni racing strut insert - 8611 is the model series.

Check their catalog or website. Their North American website has their motorsports catalog downloadable in pdf format.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts