Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow G20 owners. I have done some research on how to get a AUX input in my G20 radio. I had seen a really good thread on here but in all honesty I am a visual hands on person. And reading the thread isn’t going to help me feel confident enough to work on it myself. And I don’t want to mess anything up and be stuck with no radio. So with that being said is there any way to get an AUX input in the car without messing with the radio or installing an aftermarket radio? I have seen mp3 adapters with a AUX input that you plug into the car but is that going to work on a 2002 G20? Is there a video some where of someone working on G20 or vehicle similar to one in regards to a AUX input? Cuz I’m honestly not about that CD/cassette life. I appreciate any help.

·
Registered
73 Posts
yes there is...if you dont have a cd changer you can use that you get the cord from a tape aux you know the tape and headphone jack thing, you find some wire that will be inserted to the cd changer connector solder the cable and you will need a diode that will make the radio think you just connected a cd changer Its actually easy to do and as soon as you plug in your phone the radio goes to silent and you unplug it radio comes back on. i will see if i can find some links hope ican find some thing that will help you see what im talking about.some thing like this http://www.jumphog.org/stuff.html

·
Registered
6 Posts
I’m interested in this as well. Did anyone ever find a video or step by step instructions? I don’t even know where you’d find that connector in the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts