Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i need to get some money together so its time to sell some of the stuff i have kicking around. i am willing to take offers as long as i don't get the skinny end of the stick =) but i need to fund a new dirt jump bike so its time to scratch up what i have around.

*EDIT pics are up, image station sucks, if they pics don't work please check out http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2097091804*

Full paintball set up. all of this stuff is 100% NEW. i took everything out of the boxes the night i bought it to check the stuff out. and since then i have not had a chance to play. so this stuff has been sitting in my closet takeing up space for almost a year. i payed over 500 for all this stuff at my local paintball shop. the co2 tank hasn't even been filled, nor has the gun been gased up! if you have any questions on the equipment please check out www.pbreview.com

-WGP Trilogy Pro Autococker
-JT Proteus II Mask
-JT speed pouch (4 horizontal)
-4 JT speed pods
-VL Revolution X-Board hopper
-20oz co2 tank (was going to buy a air system, good thing i didn't)
-Hard gun case

price: $400.00 shipped

Next is a 100% Real Air soft gun. this had a happy boat trip from Hong Kong to my door step! i will have to repaint the tip of the fun orange before i ship it (thats how i got it) just to make sure nothing bad happens. Only one problem with the gun, during a skirmish in the woods the fake cocking lever on the side of the gun just kinda broke off. i have all the partes other then the little handel. this is a SHOW only part and has nuttin to do with the working of the gun. it can be replaced for cheap i just didn't care. other then that the gun is just about perfect, no scratches or any other damage. this is a true 1:1 visual replica of a HK mp5sd5. it is very cool and fun to play with! just ummmm don't go out into public with it!

-Marui AEG MP5SD5
-HK charger, with fuzzy logic charging and other charging methods (best charger i could buy)
-GP 8.4v 3300mAH battery (properly cycled everytime. charged about 10 times)
-2 mauri 300rnd clips
-about 4000 excel .2g rounds
-G&P padded gun bag
-all the cool non english manuals and stuff, orignal box, barrel cleaning rod, oem clip loading rod.

price: $350 shipped

this is a random one!

B&M short shifter for a mitsu evo 8. bought this for my bro for christmas like two years ago. low and behold he already had it. so i somehow got stuck with it. can't return it because lancershop.com sucks ASS.

part number for the shifter is 45186. it is the adjustable model. it will fit some of the new eclipses, and lancers also.

i'm out 154.49 on this, and just would like to come close to braking even. the shifter retails for 179.95. i had a credit with those guys from some other problem with a order for my bro.

so if you know anyone with a mistu please pass along! oh yea it also comes with the stock braket for the evo that you have to cut to remove the stock shifter. its mitsu part number mr246296. this of course is included!

thanks a lot guys, i have good feed back on g20.net if anyone whats a link i can dig it up!

Dan

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP!

need to sell, ordered a new frame and fork. this project needs fund =)

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Damn it man, i'm buying shiat all of the time why can't you sell something I need so I can support your biking habits. ;)

Bumpalumpage.

Gmac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts