Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL SELL THE WHOLE COLLECTION CASE AND ALL MODELS FOR 650 SHIPPED..............all of this is worth a couple thousand

ANY 2 MODELS FOR 60 PLUS SHIPPING, EXCEPT F1

CASE 225 PLUS SHIPPING

Hey wats up guys, im over from the sr20forums and i have some very rare model cars with a mirror glass case.........all car have original boxes.............if any1 is interested lmk and ill get futther into detail about what kinda cars and pricing...........ive had some of these for about 8-9 years since i was a kid..............
scale is 1/18 and i have about 20 in total

each model car was around 45-55 bucks, the nicer limited ones some of em where around 200 bucks.
case was 275

so this all together is around a 1300 collection........

More

all the orginal boxes

ALL THIS MODELS ARE 110% IMMACULATE AND RARELY EVER EVER TOUCH......NOT A SINGLE SCRATH OR NICK OR ANYTHING......

if any1 is interested in a single car they like or a few, let me know which one and ill take it out and give it a little photoshoot..........Here an example of some

the f1 u see was 195 bucks.......Authentic baby

sorry the pics are really that clear.....my camera settings got all messed up!!!!

Heres a quick shoot of all of them not including the ones in the boxes above.

·
Registered
430 Posts
wow i hopw your house is built like a vault cuz those are worth some $$$$$$$

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol ive been collecting them since i was around 7 and now im 18......lol.........usally when time goes by this become double the amount or even soemtimes triple but i just want to sell em.........

·
Registered
430 Posts
dude hang on to em give em to your kids man something like that is priceless.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i need money bro.........lol.....plus like i dont how/where ppl after like 10 yrs of having models cars, someway they sell em for like 3 times the original cost.......Where do they go to do that????? i dont know

·
Registered
430 Posts
well renowened auction sites. and collectors conventions NOT EBAY!!!!! but fuck that man get a job. those things are priceless i got a bunch of john force diecast one of which is worth over 12,000 bucks but im never gonna sell it. but whatever man do whut you wish.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i do have a job.......but all the boxes and stuff are taking up way to much room and tired of hearin the parents yacking

·
Registered
430 Posts
man i still wouldnt let those go. but hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do. parents suck thats why i left mine 2,000 miles away.

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
I'm interested in the 'Carrera GT' and the Silver 'Mercedes AMG' (the one you've got 2 pictures of above) Actually, what brand (maker) are they for these two cars (Maisto, UT, Burago, Hotwheels, etc)? PM me a price. Also, will you ship to Canada? Toronto, Ontario to be exact. USPS is my choice of shipper. Almost 700 eBay auctions shipped to me and not a single problem ever! I'd like that F1 car too, but out my $$ I'm sure.

I've got a collection of over 30 1:18 scale die-cast, and I'm always looking to expand on it.

·
Banned
285 Posts
b142nr said:
i need money bro.........lol.....plus like i dont how/where ppl after like 10 yrs of having models cars, someway they sell em for like 3 times the original cost.......Where do they go to do that????? i dont know

i will buy em let me know plz pm me how much?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
which bmw, the f1, the black m3, the red one ???????

just to let every1 know, the most expensive models that are worth a couple hundred dollars are the f1 1st being the most, the clk, the carrera gt, the m3, bmw lm R race car,

i wont these go that cheap.........i know if i were to keep em down the road they'd be worth close to 1000..........

·
Banned
285 Posts
b142nr said:
which bmw, the f1, the black m3, the red one ???????

just to let every1 know, the most expensive models that are worth a couple hundred dollars are the 1st being the most, the clk, the carrera gt, the m3, bmw lm R race car,

i wont these go that cheap.........i know if i were to keep em down the road they'd be worth close to 100..........

M3

1 - 20 of 94 Posts