Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: BRAND NEW IN BOX Hotshot Cold Air Intake (CAI) for lowport SR20. Never been installed. Was going to put on my wife's P11 but decided to go in another direction and its just been collecting dust in my garage for years! They don't make these anymore, so this is a rare and highly sought after part. Comes with everything except a cone filter and MAF adapter. Polished silver piping, red rubber couplers, and clamps. Includes instructions. Asking $160+ship. First come, first served. PM me for paypal info.

·
Original Owner Bitch.
3,099 Posts
I remember these, seeing it again makes me want to jump back in the game.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I'm unwilling to tempt fate with a CAI given all the rain we get here - how well do these do as WAI or is it even worth wasting a minty hotshot CAI in that manner?
This will serve as both cai or wai depending on what you want. If you did a cai you can always cut the end of the pipe an inch or two if rain or puddles are your concern, that will allow you to slide the filter up higher. I have a cai and the filter is all the way at the splash shield and I have not had one single issue with rain. I live in Orlando and we get lots of rain.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup low port SR20s only. You can remove the 2nd section for wet months but the Place Racing CAI I had on my B13 before(very similar setup) with a K&N held up with no issues in the Northern CA wet winter months. This thing is mint, fellas! Basically looks exactly like this:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sorry fellas. Deleted some msgs from my inbox. Fire away. Tampa responded first but will wait to see if he comes thru. Otherwise, I'll take the next interested party.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.