1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$325 picked up - SOLD

Good:
Rare cloth interior
Driver side chair modded to be electric (did the cushion swap from black leather interior)
Pretty good condition, not faded
Driver and passenger seat cushions have been replaced with non torn ones recently.

Bad:
Cig burn on passenger seat
Door covers have a few nicks
Might not come with outer door handle plastic or opening levers (trying to find my old seat ones so that I can include these)

Will take more detailed pictures once interior is removed.

Electric seat goodness

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you wanna ship greyhound id want them. Probably the most economical way.
Yup, but still is a bit painful to package it all. Plus the closest greyhound is 1hr away from me.

I really love cloth interior. it would be same mine previously unless electtric driver seat.
it was good idea to modify though
how far from 22102?
About 2hrs away, I was just up in the NOVA area picking up the new car to replace the p11... Subaru has stolen my heart. We could meet up in Winchester (halfway point for both).

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Pictures of the boo-boos with these seats, taking them off today.

Cig burn on the pass seat

Slight seam tear on the rear seats (I might have my wife fix it though)

Leather nicks on doors:

Cig burn behind the handle

No faults just two more pics:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Seats and door panels are all out and ready to be picked up/dropped off (willing to meet halfway at reasonable distances)

Wife probably wont appreciate them eating up the kitchen for too long :teeth:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Please, please, please ship them to me. Just wrap and tape it up with plastic wrap, cardboard and some old blankets. It doesnt have to be pretty.
Everything is possible if your willing to pay for shipping. I was able to get the rear seats, and all door panels into my 65" DLP TV's box. Just to put it in perspective on how big it all is ha. Front seats are about 100lbs together too. Best shipping route would pallet shipping it, but that's $150 at least.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
150 seems reasonable considering. As long as you're willing to do it I'll get you the money.
I have some semi-local interest, naturally they will have dibs due to time/effort it will save me. But I will keep you in mind and shipping them if all else fails. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.