Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I started this arrangement I was of the understanding that I would receive front and back Bose speakers for my g20. I even stated in the forum that I was looking for back speakers. He stated both for 30 dollars, it was paid to him on the 23 of OCT 06 I received the box 20th of November 06 with the front speakers only, and I needed the back speakers to begin with. I really need them and i was only wanting the front one incase they blew. Since then I have tried to get in contact with him to no avail.

he contacted me off this post
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54639&highlight=bose+speakers

Finish
Re: Bose Speakers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrite I will try again..I thought it may just being taking a few days...sorry for the delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heritic13
you may need tosend it over again ive had that problem in the past with a guy on ebay

8 nov 06
Re: Bose Speakers

Your payment says its in my paypal account but then doesnt say its in bank account so Im not sure whats going on with it...

Quote:
dude did you send the speakers?

30 oct 06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcb054
Just waiting for the payment to go through to my bank account...then will be shipping them UPS...Will probaly go through by tomorow then I will ship- good doing business with you...let me know if there is any problems

Rob Bradlee

Quote:
Just so I know did you send them priority or such?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcb054
Quote:
do you have paypal or i can send you a check or money order which every you perfer.

Heritic13

23 oct

Yes the speakers work and are in good condition. The price for the speakers is $30 for front and rear. Also I have the bose deck and the speaker amp so let me know if you want to purchase those as well?

Start

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
I'll just add that I was contacted when this was taking too long.
After I posted in this thread, he then made contact but as stated above, sent only half of the parts..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts