Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup,

Has anyone tried to re-wire their blinkers to come on with the corner lights (the mini bulb right next to the head lights - the one that people re wire to come on with the fogs). I was wondering if you make the blinkers come on with the corner lights and the fogs, will the corner lights and fogs also blink?

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
LuvaH D said:
Wassup,

Has anyone tried to re-wire their blinkers to come on with the corner lights (the mini bulb right next to the head lights - the one that people re wire to come on with the fogs). I was wondering if you make the blinkers come on with the corner lights and the fogs, will the corner lights and fogs also blink?
Depends how you wire it. With a couple relays you can make the turn signal come on with the parking lamps and blink like normal.

·
Registered
495 Posts
how would the p10 look if the turn signal bulbs stayed on with the headlights, and the parking lights (little bulbs next to the headlight) turned on as the turn signal??

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey, how about wiring the back up lights to come on when you hit the brake to scare the shit out of the people behind you ? haha j/k.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i'd like to hook up a switch to turn on my backup lights. that way i could shine them on the guy behind me with his brights on.

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
seneb said:
i'd like to hook up a switch to turn on my backup lights. that way i could shine them on the guy behind me with his brights on.
Good Idea. It would also be cool if the G20 had a rear window washer to aim at them as well.

As for the wiring, who wants to know how to do what?

·
Registered
520 Posts
trbobrk said:

Good Idea. It would also be cool if the G20 had a rear window washer to aim at them as well.
Hah ha. That was funny. I'll just switch my fluids to lemonade and have some fun with tailgaters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts