Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rear 11.4 BABK for P11 predevelopment interest

I can make no promises on pricing, due to inflation and the increase in raw material prices. only Pat can set pricing on them, but as usual the pricing will be fair I'm sure
well Pat will get to this eventually. and for the price it's a sweet deal, just trying to get an idea of how many are still interested, so we are ready when Pat is.
Not sure on exact Pricing but this is what the p10 setup was going for late last year. the rotors are like $45, the Dogbone is around $160 from Pat and SS lines would be extra (not required). plus pads but you can use your existing ones if they are in decent shape. this will use your stock calipers and give you over an inch bigger rear disc.
so lets see who's still intersted

1 SGTDGUN

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
will 15" rims still fit?

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ok lets show some interest, will make a big visual differece on your car and will balance your brakes better with a front BABK, for around $200 its a steal. if we show there is some interest then here might be a chance this gets built when Pat has time. which will be no earlier than this summer . so no money yet. but start saving!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I should be in on this, but not till after the front brakes are on, HINT HINT

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
for the record I shouldnt of listed this as a GB rather a marketing survey, and I appologise if you think i'm over stepping here Pat. If and when Pat makes these. (this year I hope :) ) I just wanted there to be enough interest to cover pats investment (and make it worthwhile for him to start the developement). I'm sure there will be as his products are ACE!
but lets keep showing our interest here !

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well we know pats a busy man, but I like to think that once Pat has time he will consider this like any other company would in that the more peeps interested and ready to make payment or deposits if he takes them. the higher up this will move on Pats to do list. so if your interested post up! as previously stated we can't expect these any earlier than this summer. get your money ready! I expect a price increase because of raw material costs :p

1 - 20 of 140 Posts