Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Rear and Side Kits

3K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  Domiken 
#1 ·
Hey how's it goin out there... Just wanted to know if anyone knows which company other than Erebuni makes side skirts or valences and a rear bumber for a P11 G20. Thanks

#3 ·
Hey Dpro thanks for the help... can't wait to check the site and since you 're in T.O. maybe we can hook up and check out what we can do with my ride... THanks hope that it matches my fornt bumper. The thing is it's not a Stillen, W.W. or Erebuni my buddy got it for me in Cali... so check u soon dude... Ethan

#8 ·
I 'studied' all the pictures. I can't really tell how its going to come out. The only thing I can tell is it will drop the rear a little bit more. Also from the last picture, is that how the skirt is going to wrap around the bumper, Just like shown?

I am really curious to know how it comes out. When do you expect to have this skirt completed, put on. Will you be producing more than one, I think people would be interested including me.

#10 ·
Hey Dpro the rear is looking pretty crazy... can't wait until it's finnished. Yeah I did see your car in P.A.S. my buddy works there and he was like this G20 looks tight. And I see Kurt from Saber performance sometimes since I don't live to far from there. Keep up the amazing work... Oh yeah where did you get that little front splitter. it looks really cool. Thanks Ethan

#11 ·
Thanks all for the possitive remarks. What you saw is a prototype. There has been numerous changes since, specially to the wrap around skirt at the bottom. I've been designing it in such a way that it will not interfere with the function of the 5mph bumper in operation. This way if someone hits you in a parking lot, you won't have to replace the rear skirt.
The prototypes are currently being made with composite fibreglass and plexi glass. The final product will be made with marine quality carbon kevlar

Hope the pictures stirred the possibilities for you guys and gals.

D

#12 ·
I definately see a lot of possibilities with those pictures. How do you expect it to bolt on to the rear bumper? Just wrap around and screw at the inside wheel well? like with the stillen front kit? Damn I can't wait to see the finished product!

#13 · (Edited)
Hey D!

We gotta get that Toronto Bar-be-que going soon... it's getting warmer,.. all we need is a date and a location :).

Good luck on the project.. it's lookin good .. now we know what you've been up to.

Saber Peformance is .. Ellesmere Rd and what?... I tried to look for the address @ toronto.com, but with no luck.

#14 ·
I talked about this with dom today. We might plan something for the first weekend in May, saturday probably. Wash the cars at dom's, have a little bbq then head out to may Dave and Busters or somethin'. Dont' know about that but the date will probably stand! I'll put up a topic about it tomorrow.

#17 ·
hey atomic g just in case you didn't get my p.m. Saber Performance is on the south east corner of Bellamy and Ellesmere. Just ask for Kurt. If you're going give me a shout and maybe we can hook up....

#18 ·
Hey Dom, I am still unsure on what the finished product will actually look like. Does it wrap around the whole bumper or just cut off about 1/4 into the bumper from both sides. (like the last picture on your site)

Is it gonna come out something like this but without the 2 inner slips.

MAN I CAN'T WAIT, Im so excited. I can tell you right now I am interested in one. Any ballpark price, I hope the person creating this will be willing to make more than one. When do you expect to have the finished product.

#19 ·
LOL Patience is a virtue.

I'll have a working prototype by this evening painted and all. It doesn't look like that picture at all. I've opted for the more subtle, functional look, rather than the "i have rice power look"

I'm sure you'll like my design better..but we'll let the picture do the justice. I will update you as soon as I have it mounted.

#24 ·
Theres a shop here in Miami that will custom make me a rear skirt with the actual rear bumper, my rear bumper is already damaged so im gonna give that up to them and see what comes out. I got rear ended at like 5mph and theres a big dent on the middle of it going across the bottom. It was some 15 yr old kid without a license so i let him go, but took his 800W amp and a Sony Xploid radio brand new that he had jst bought that i just recently gave sold to my cousin for $100 and the Amp for $120. The bumper from infiniti of scottsdale is $140. You cant really see the damage though unless you get 1 inch from the bumper and also the shop is only charging me $200 to do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.