Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
yeh Luke had one. I think he got it in Asia or something. The last I remember it was quite pricey.

It believe it was made of the same material that the sunroof deflectors are made of. Looked phat though...

Get that badass thing and then paint it body color...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
UNi-top

I remember inquirng about this with Luke
The design is manuffactured by uni-top
he stated that he can get them but need at least 5 people
who would be committed in purchasing them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
let's find out the price on that and get something going. anyone have a pic of it on luke's car they can post?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
yeah I'd love to see a pic of how it would look!!!

Kev
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
424 Posts
I'd be interested to see how it looks as well. If it does appeal, I'm in for one.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
I don't know if its still up but Luke had posted pictures of his car with it on a while on AF in the cosmetics section I believe it was.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
seneb said:
let's find out the price on that and get something going. anyone have a pic of it on luke's car they can post?

Ive got a pic of Luke's car

Luke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
I am the one who bought the roof spoiler from Luke. I bought it back in February and UPS lost the roof spoiler package in the mail. I never received the spoiler and till this day (4 months gone by) I am trying to get my money back with UPS and Luke.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
Yeah, it sure was. They keep holding it back saying they need more paperwork and I think it has been cleared. Hopefully I will have my freaking check by this week
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
Create a Mold

Anyone good at creating a mol or model (for Rear Roof Spoiler)
I would be willing to invest on this project.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,941 Posts
are you guys talking about this?

if so u guys r all crazy, i think that thing is so dumb :confused:
 

·
uruG 02G
Joined
·
7,417 Posts
2000G said:
are you guys talking about this?

if so u guys r all crazy, i think that thing is so dumb :confused:
Why do you think it's so dumb? Granted, just as clear tinted plastic (like the sunroof air foil) it wouldn't look so hot, but painted the body color, I think it'd look dope, plus save your rear leather head rests from sun too...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,941 Posts
G-ealousy said:


Why do you think it's so dumb? Granted, just as clear tinted plastic (like the sunroof air foil) it wouldn't look so hot, but painted the body color, I think it'd look dope, plus save your rear leather head rests from sun too...
i duno i just think it looks dumb. haha i duno thats just my opinion.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top