Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to replace my rear speakers. I want to know what is a good set of speakers to run with that I can use with the factory set up. I have a Rockford Punch 12 in the trunk. Now I need better "mids and highs". Can someone point me in the right direction???

·
Registered
626 Posts
you deffinatly do! go out and buy a 4 channel amp around 50watts a channel. and buy some quality speakers (pioneer, sony, kenwoods, ect..) in a p10 (wich i have) fronts are 4x6 and backs are 6.5". try to buy the highest watts possible when buying speakers

the stock setup is 2ohms. all new speakers are 4ohms so you will need an amp.

it should run you about 400-500 to do this all yourself.

if you have the money and are realy into car audio do it!

·
Registered
520 Posts
MB Quart and Infinity make quality mids and highs.

·
Registered
886 Posts
:lol:
looking for a nice set of speakers? if money is not a problem, u might want to consider these. if money is not a problem, consider a focal or a/d/s. if you want clarity these are the ones u r looking for. check my sound system at cardomain.
this is what i installed in my ride:
front:

focals (165 W) ($1100)

rear:
infiniti kappa 63.3i but i plan to change them with a/d/s componets.
u might want to change your amps too. mine is rockford 500s. if clarity is what ur looking for, try these speakers. check with ur independent audio shop installers (not circit city or best buy or good guys, u know what i mean) u might get them cheaper. i got mine cheap

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have Rockford fosgate 550x and 750x amps for sell, they are 4 channel, email me if you are interested.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Yep

Mista McCoilover said:
MB Quart and Infinity make quality mids and highs.
I agree they are two of the top 3 and the onlyI would ever use but I cannot afford yet so I rather not waste money on garbage till I can have the best. Why settle

rlman41299 said:
:lol:
looking for a nice set of speakers? if money is not a problem, u might want to consider these. if money is not a problem, consider a focal or a/d/s. if you want clarity these are the ones u r looking for. check my sound system at cardomain.
this is what i installed in my ride:
front:

focals (165 W) ($1100)

rear:
infiniti kappa 63.3i but i plan to change them with a/d/s componets.
u might want to change your amps too. mine is rockford 500s. if clarity is what ur looking for, try these speakers. check with ur independent audio shop installers (not circit city or best buy or good guys, u know what i mean) u might get them cheaper. i got mine cheap

This is my top choice Focal which will be all of my mids.

1- Focal
2- Mb Quartz
3 - Infinity Kappa

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Did the "t' model come with Infinity speakers? I have Infinity speakers all around plus some alpine tweets and they sound pretty good if they are the stockers. I had a Kenwood Excelon Mp3 player 50X4 and it sounded pretty nice; had to sell it though. I'm not sure if the previous owner changed the speakers but I know there was some kind of system before since there is Monster cable lying around and a wire/fuse to the battery. THat's why I'm not sure if the speakers are stock. The dealer I bought the car from threw in some cheezy CD player.:-\

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yeah, the previous own changed some of the stuff out. Cuz you wouldn't have Alpine and Infinity mix-match.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Yea, definately were upgraded. P10's came with stock clarions

1 - 10 of 10 Posts