Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

What should i do?!

• Keep it silver, and just mount it already! who cares!

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Go with the Jade green/Black theme, it wont look that bad with a black spoiler

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Dont, wait until later to mount and paint at the same time..

Votes: 21 80.8%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need your help! im stuck with this dilema.. im going to be getting my car repatined months away, wheni get some more body parts etc.. but i have in my hands now my Impul spoiler which im itching to mount right away.

heres the problem, the spoiler is Silver.. my car is Green, and i only have Black paint.. lol

so....

anyway, in defence of the black, My gill, eyelids, front lip, bumper mouth, bumper lenses, smoked tails, and rear window spoiler are all black... so it will flow with the theme..

should i just run with that trend untill i can get them all painted at one time together (once i save the $$ which will be later this year)

EDIT: sorry for the confusion.. come later summer time Everything on the car will be all one color, im getting a full repaint no matter what, but for the next few months is what this poll is for. not forever, just untill the weather gets nicer, and im out west without the roadsalt, and shitty conditions that are out east..

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
just wait, i know it's hard, but you have to be strong. im waiting to mount my impul sideskirts because i want to get them painted along with my rear window spoiler at the same time.

be strong, fight the urge

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
just wait bro. dont jump the gun. I hate seeing cars with shit just slapped on there not matching ie. body kits, spoilers, etc.

and IMHO, just cause all the little things are black does not mean that the spoiler will flow with the theme. It will just make you look like, " Hey I can buy all this shit for my car but I cant afford to paint it so Im just going to slap it on and pretend to look cool." The wing is WAY too big to leave black. black lip, black eyelids are fine but big ass primered black wing is a big no no.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
well the black and X color theme works well as we know from my girlfriends p10, but you wouldnt wanna copy hers now would you? :naughty: :p
i think to have the theme youd need some more obvious black parts. id wait and get it painted. or you could have it mounted and black until you get it painted, its not THAT hard to take off and on.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
just wait buddy..what color u gonna paint the car any way?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
i would wait... patience is a virtue

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i forgot to mention, no matter what, everything is getting repainted one color later in the summer.. this is a temporary fix until then. (so the black/green theme is only a few months)

what color u gonna paint the car any way?
im staying with the jade green family of colors.. but itll be a truly 1 of a kind G20 when its all done, im sure it will cost a small fortune, but i want it to be perfect..

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Mark...just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but whatever. its your car and to each his own right? but Ill be straight up with you right now, I think itll look hella fucking ugly with a black wing.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
if you're gonna reapint the whole thing one color, then mount that bitch! try the jade/black theme, since it's all gonna be jade in a few months. most of the time, cars come out a ot differrent than the projected Photoshop results. :2cents:

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
P11Gdub said:
if you're gonna reapint the whole thing one color, then mount that bitch! try the jade/black theme, since it's all gonna be jade in a few months. most of the time, cars come out a ot differrent than the projected Photoshop results. :2cents:

no. dont encourage him to do it. why dont you put on your unpainted eyelids then Mike?

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
^^yea mike lol

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
see, this is why i value this forum, because for a good while i wanted to put it right on... but after the itch goes away (probably another day or so) ill be thinking clear, and wait.

you have to agree with something rare it itches and itches bad.... but like many of you said.. why ruin something that rare by fuglying it up.

ill just hide the spoiler till later.. lol :cheeky:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
P11Gdub said:
im with mike on this one.

if your goin get the car completely repainted in another couple months,
just give it a nice even, glossy coat of black and bolt it on. if it doesnt
look good who gives a shit, itll be repainted soon anyway.

besides, the black Impul spoiler will match your black
window spoiler. it might actually look good

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Ugly said:
why dont you put on your unpainted eyelids then Mike?
because one came cracked. :-\ and i have no offset colors. besides, i think it covers too much of the dualie goodness. i might keep them for my stock headlights.

GDub26 said:
^^yea mike lol
:x

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
P11Gdub said:
because one came cracked. :-\ and i have no offset colors. besides, i think it covers too much of the dualie goodness. i might keep them for my stock headlights.

sending PM pinche pendejo

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hrm.. if you're itchin, and it hurts?.. then I say paint it yourself with color matched spray paint available online.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts