Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

rear spoiler poll

4K views 38 replies 26 participants last post by  BritCG20 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Hate 2 B anal, but I think all three wings are overkill. :-\
Just my .02.

#3 ·
Well it's not my style and I usualy make fun of all the civic's with huge wings but I guess if you like it than I would say that silver GT syle wing, but I would still make fun of you.:p

#9 ·
Get a shop to make you a fiberglass lip spoiler for the front of your car...not as noticable, but, it's cheap, usable downforce.

#11 ·
Lt. Pete Mitchell called Maverick and Goose need their wings back.
Seriously, don't do it. Or you 'll end of onthat riceboy.com page

#13 ·
I'm personally into big spoilers, I understand that people make fun of them because some can look awful but as G20's and nissans dont often have them I think you will get away with being unique rather than just copying everyone else...

In the uk, spoilers like that are less commercial so you can just about get away with anything as long as the rest of the car looks good,

If it was my car I would go with spoiler 2 but again I would want to see one on before I bought it.

Kev

#14 ·
[over the radio] nasa called, they want their parts back [/over the radio] I'm not really down with the huge wings personally. But... if you were to want one what about something like this? I have absolutely no idea how it'd fit, but it's at least for a relatively flat trunked car (if that makes sense?)

#19 ·
I don't like any of those spoilers you chose either. They are all too big and are made for bigger cars like the Toyota Supra. The style wing you ought to be looking at are the stillen touring wing, and the DTM Euro from APR. I think wings west has a wing you can get but it will look very similar to the stillen wing. I've been thinking about a spoiler myself, and I decided that I'm likely to just by a stock one unless a huge stroke of luck comes my way and I win the lotto. In which case I could get a new car and I would turn my P10 into a track bitch in which case I would likely get the DTM Euro wing. But since funds are lacking it'll be awhile before any of this happens.

#20 ·
That sounds like a plan. My only concern is that I've heard the factory spoiler on the P10 used SQUARE holes. Unless you have some special drill that I've never heard of, or if you want to do some mods to the spoiler, you may be better off with a M3 or Wings West spoiler. For more info, there was a thread that talked about this. Search for it; it's out there somewhere.

#26 ·
..well...

For a G20, those wings are overstated in my opinion.. and you put yourself in danger of being put in the riceboy hall of shame!

Single wings with a specific style/elegance is the way to go for the G20 and have the car itself still look great IMHO.

Getting a stock T wing from the junkyard is a great option.. as well as the M3 style or the other one mentioned here... I also like the Primera one available from the UK but that will cost you some $$ to get it imported!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.