Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... Im searching around paradox-systems website after finding out about the gauge rings. They have a few rear window spoilers for various year Maxima/I30's. Any thoughts??? Im going to measure the maxima window when I get a chance.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just came across it, thanks for the input

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
BOO Blairellis. :)

I think they're cool lookin... makes the back look mean. But I think the max/30 window is a bit wider then ours, by a couple inches...

s/n: not usually much for light swaps for the tails (other then UK/J Primera swaps on ours!) but those skyline replicas on the silver max make it look pretty sweet!

·
Still learning :D
2,233 Posts
My friend just put his on last week. I'll try to take some measurements.

Link to pics:
http://www.team-driven.net/

Edit: Click events on the left-hand side, then click "Team Picture Day" at the top of the box.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trbobrk said:
Why not get one that is made for the car you have?
when one is available without a spoiler included, i will.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:rockin:

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
if this fits equally well, then itll be a hell of a lot cheaper im sure. thats why =)
ive been wanting to locate one for any other car and try this kinda thing, but i cant come across any in this little town..

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
if this fits equally well, then itll be a hell of a lot cheaper im sure. thats why =)
ive been wanting to locate one for any other car and try this kinda thing, but i cant come across any in this little town..
+1 iv been hoping to find something from a different car and locate
i nice cheap product on ebay. no luck yet but im goin keep lookin.
im just not ready to shell out $150 for the one thats gettin made

1 - 13 of 13 Posts