Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a starter that is bad. I don't really know what's wrong with it but I was wondering where I can have it rebuilt. This is a spare starter and the one on the car is also going bad so I wanted to have this one rebuilt and put in. I just have no idea where to go. Im in NY but if it can be shipped somewhere that's fine too. It just has to be a reasonable price.

·
Registered
288 Posts
just chekc the yellow pages, alot of places do it, bt ur best bet is to trade in ur core for a rebuilt one at a jobber store (carquest, autozone or whatever), they come with warranty

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would probably be too much money (autozone, etc). I was hoping to get it rebuilt cheap, otherwise it's not worth it. Someone was selling a freshly rebuilt one on here for $80 recently and you can usually find used ones for $40. I just wanted to make use of the one that I have already. I wonder how much it is to rebuild it?

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
I recently replaced teh starter on mine with a factory reconditioned Mistubushi unit .... Unfortunately there is a pile of freshly ironed laundry covering my invoices pile & I'm not in the mood to re-stock my wardrobe right now .......... I'll have a dig around for costings

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Area of $130 ............. Woo nice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts