Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first G20 got T-boned. A lot of it went into the second one, but there is plenty left. I have body and electric parts, interior stuff, front suspension, wheels, and what appears to be a rebuilt AT. The guys at the tranny shop said that when the torque converter is painted, as this one is, it means the tranny has been rebuilt.

The more I sell, the less I have to haul to the dump. Sorry, the front clip is not good. But I have a complete set of good upper and lower front control arms.

This car had about 180K miles and was running quite well. I had just had the trans flushed and the shop said it was perfect. It shifted like gangbusters. I can still see that old Chevy, skinny tweaker at the wheel, heading right at me without a hint of slowing down. BAM!

jn

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more info

front quarter - drivers side smashed, pass side lumpy. hood has dings but OK. Rear quarter panels are good.

"Thursday"

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Do you have driver side auto seatbelt assembly and motor would be fine, but primarily need the cable and track assembly.

I need one bad...

·
Registered
131 Posts
hi..do you have the driver side trunk support ??? are they shoot or still working condition ? i'm interested ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts