Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright my friends rsx has this really cool red dashboard lights and yea it is soo much cooler then the white that's in the g20..anyone know how i can change that to make mine red?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
It's probably some aftermarket kit purposely built for his car. You'll find that Hondas all have really good aftermarket support, even for newer cars. If you want the same, you'll have to customize. I dunno, try getting red bulbs inside your dash, I guess? I really have no idea. It takes some work to get in behind your dash to change the bulbs *if that's even how you'd go about doing it* so good luck with that.

Not to criticize you or anything, but I think you're really going the WRONG when if you're modifying your car....undercar light kit...? What's with you and lights? I'm starting to think you should've gotten a Honda...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol no way in hell i was going to get a honda...

actually my best friend worked in a small car place where they sold underground light kits, rims, exhausts, air intakes but a year ago or about 8months ago that place had to close and they were selling everything for 70% off and my friend bought me the lights for my bday. So actually i didn't pay for the lights and i didnt' even think about getting htem tell i unwrapped it on my bday. Then i was like what the hell...why not. The red light kit for the interior has always been something that looked really cool in my eyes andit's not just on azian cars like the acuras but also the audi which is my fav car company. I'm not trying to rice my car out just make it look fast. = )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts